Does Daka Revive anything anymore?

Hey all,

Just noticed that since the update, Old Daka doesn't revive herself, I have yet to have one hero come back after being defeated and when using her heal, I have yet to revive anything. This is after about 100 battles.

Before the recent update, I as able to revive things with a better percentage rate. Did she just get nerfed into oblivion? Seems like the rate for revive now is .5% from what I am seeing. Kinda pointless to use her now but the stun still seems useful.

Replies

• Options
    I'm not sure about Daka in player hands, but when i'm facing a Daka team I have yet to see a battle where she didn't revive someone using her heal and each battle has had at least one random revive at death. For weeks now I'm seeing a much higher than 10% revive chance. I must be seeing the revives you're missing lol.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Daka sucks for me but rocks for AI lol :(
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Haha must be luck or something. The rate seems low on my end even when I am facing Daka.
  • Options
    In an Arena match earlier today Old Daka revived Qui-Gon Jinn after I killed him then I killed her and she self revived and then I killed her again and she self revived again. So I would say she still revives....quite a bit.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    My question is: does she ever not revive. She's 99% of the time my number 1 target in arena.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    She delivered Rey from the abyss for me in GW today. Then Lumni healed her and the match ended.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    My question is: does she ever not revive. She's 99% of the time my number 1 target in arena.

+ 100000 on that
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    When I play her - no. When I face her - always. Revived QGJ. For me - not a single time today. But I did notice all top players took her out of lineup... Not sure why though.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes you kill Daka first or Daka makes you pay in ways you never thought possible

Like entire team comes back lumi heals and bam you just insta loss
  • Options
    Are you kidding? She revived 90% of the time when I face her in GW.
  • Options
    She virtually never revives anyone on my team. I've seen it once or twice ever. She MUST be my first target on the enemy side though, she will revive someone every time. EVERY time.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I got lucky on DS-7H with Daka just last night. I had lost two people previously, just lost Dooku and then she healed and brought all three back giving me a 3-star on the mission.

It doesn't happen normally but it does happen sometimes. Now if I can just do that on the 2nd hard mission so I can SIM Rey from that mission.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I often take the chance and just ignore her in arena matches for second kill. That usually works out
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    J7000 you got huge bull sized guts!!!

I am weak and beat up on old ladies 1st every time
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    J7000 you got huge bull sized guts!!!

I am weak and beat up on old ladies 1st every time

It doesn't always work out lol
  • Options
    In the last 2 days of GWs ive faced 4 dakas. She is 4/4 on self rezzing and 0/2 on her heal rez.
  • Options
    I've had her a few weeks. I have 1 revive for my side in that whole time. Just played arena, she revived herself once, and Sid and Dooku once each in one match. So yeah, she still works. (Against you)
  • Options
    Everyone beat me to it but my answer was only as my opponent lol.
  • Options
    Curious why Daka revive is nerfed on player side and not for AI? Is it truly just continuous bad luck?
  • Options
    I definitely noticed that too. Sometimes aganist a Daka team, I would defeat one of my opponent's characters, who would come back right away (roughly 10% chance with Daka's ability), defeat him again and then Daka would revive him (30% chance). The odds of both events happening are like 3%. But it seems to happen far more frequently than that when I go aganist Daka teams in GW or Squad Arena.

I can't seem to revive any of my characters with my max level 7 star Daka since the update took place- so out of maybe 20-25 matches. It just feels weird.
  • Options
    Was thinking the same thing. Since update she has not revived a single person. Thought it may be incredible bad luck but maybe a bug?
  • Options
    When u use her = 10% chance
    When AI use her = 100-10 = 90% chance

This sums it up nicely.
  • Options
    Hey all,

Just noticed that since the update, Old Daka doesn't revive herself, I have yet to have one hero come back after being defeated and when using her heal, I have yet to revive anything. This is after about 100 battles.

Before the recent update, I as able to revive things with a better percentage rate. Did she just get nerfed into oblivion? Seems like the rate for revive now is .5% from what I am seeing. Kinda pointless to use her now but the stun still seems useful.

I'm not sure if this was the day before of after the update, but i had my daka revive THREE dead team mates, after a disaster first round where my luminara got 1 shot before playing and my daka was stunned. I was down to 2v4 when the sexy grandma revived my whole team making it 5v4.
  • Options
    It's funny , because in some battles she does and others she doesn't , and Believe me I notice. But I also don't claim to be a stats genius like some of these players truly are I guess it could just be a synergy issue if that even make sense
  • Options
    Today I meet Daka, I defeated Puggle and he got revived. When he revived, he used buff right away and I lose two crew by Kylo's AOE. In the progress I killed Sith, he also got revived. I killed Phasma, she got revived. Total in this pvp I killed 6 times and occurred 3 times revived. Yet...10% chance, it more like 50% above.
  • Options
    The AI revival rate is really really high but when you use her to attack she cant revive a single soul.
  • Options
    Same here. No revives while using her but revives well when facing her. I can not get a single revive for days. She is the next one out of my team if I continue to see no revives. She does still revive in GW. I feel like they stealth nerfed her for arena offense. No way I am this unlucky for this long. Makes sense as it may make you rage and use crystals.
  • Options
    Yesterday I saved daka for last. Killed her and she self rezzed, immediately went next and rezzed others haha guess thats what i get for leaving her last.

However for the first time my daka did passively rez my poe in gws today.