Yoda: some perspective

After roughly 24 hours it seems like...
  • The only people able to unlock Yoda at 7* are the ones who have dropped a ton of cash, have Kit Fisto, etc.
  • The only people able to unlock Yoda at 5* or 6* are those who are either legacy (+2 months) FTP players who have put a lot of time and effort into their squads, or people who have dropped a mid-range amount of cash on things like crystals and maybe a Chromium or two.
  • The players that have a squad to face Yoda, but cannot win, are FTP/small spenders with non-maxed out teams (max gear, level 70).
  • The players that have not unlocked are everybody else.

Taking a step back, if this assessment is somewhat accurate, doesn't it actually seem pretty reasonable? EA/CG is reward the big spenders, giving mid-range players either access to Yoda or a non 7*, and giving FTP or newer players something to strive for. The character has been available for literally only 24 hours.

Full disclosure, I'm one of those small-spenders ($40 US) who will unlocked the event, can't beat 5* Yoda yet, and I'm actually pretty fine with that.

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry about it. Yoda sucks.
  • Options
    Lol fair enough!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    He does has possibilities but seems weak. I don't think you will see him in area unless he is 7*. Also I think the event Yoda is bugged which makes it harder. When he has foresight and you hit him with QGJ assist attack he loses foresight and dodge first attack from QGJ but he has also dodged every assist attack also. Maybe some else saw something different.