Casual, friendly Heroic Rancor guild seeks you!!

Yorkshire Nerfherders are recruiting & we want you!!

Are you keen to get Han shards??
Do you want to progress to get Kenobi shards??
Excited to get involved in the new Territory battles mode??
Want to keep playing but don't feel like you want to spend hours playing to keep up??

We are happy to support lower ranked players, for example we're supporting a rapidly progressing level 35, so if you've only one 7* toon but want Han shards, we're your place!!

We're a friendly supportive guild with minimal rules, we've 2 openings due to non responding players for 7+ days with no notice given.
Apart from that the only other rule is a 24 hour zero damage rule for Heroic Rancor to ensure everyone gets a reward, we also cycle launch times to help players globally (we're happy to have members globally).

We use Line to chat but it's not required (though recommended to get access to advice & progress faster). We don't have donation or raid ticket requirements, just as long as you're active.

Guild reset is at 18:30 UTC, we're working on getting to HAAT, I expect we'll be there in the next 3 months.

Feel free to contact me on here, via Line, or just a simple ally request.

Line ID: plinkos
Ally code: 739-997-345

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for new members (at least 1, possibly 2).

Didn't mention last time that we close out a NAAT in about 18 hours now & we're getting quicker every time.

New Heroic Rancor raid starts at 11:00 UTC tomorrow.

PM me on here, via Line, or in game (details above).