Closed

RancorPackGuild
1363 posts Member
edited August 2017
Closed
Post edited by RancorPackGuild on

Replies

• Options
    I am serious guys. You will be really happy here. Great guild. Just like a family.
  • Options
    Great guild with members from all over the world. Everyone's helpful and like a family.Join us if you want something more than just a game guild
  • Options
    Interested in leaving my current guild. It's very disorganized, we've been trying to do it, but leader goes inactive for days on end, some officers disregard rules that other officers are trying to put in place. No guild management for the 20 or so inactive and nonresponsive members. Just all around frustrated. I'm a lvl 85 player, mostly f2p but have a decently strong group of characters, 28 - 7*, more close behind, most character are g8/g9 and farming new gear all the time. Almost always complete my 600 daily contribution. I'm willing to work on any characters/teams needed by my guild. I used to be a very casual player, but have just recently started being more serious, and digging through the forums.
  • Options
    4Bradley20 wrote: »
    Interested in leaving my current guild. It's very disorganized, we've been trying to do it, but leader goes inactive for days on end, some officers disregard rules that other officers are trying to put in place. No guild management for the 20 or so inactive and nonresponsive members. Just all around frustrated. I'm a lvl 85 player, mostly f2p but have a decently strong group of characters, 28 - 7*, more close behind, most character are g8/g9 and farming new gear all the time. Almost always complete my 600 daily contribution. I'm willing to work on any characters/teams needed by my guild. I used to be a very casual player, but have just recently started being more serious, and digging through the forums.

Message sent. If you want to bring any friends over let me know!!!
  • Options
    Still have plenty of room open guys. Just message me and lets do this.
  • Options
    291 694 762
  • Options
    291 694 762

Got you buddy, but looks like you are already in a new guild. If you are still interested let me know!
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Still plenty of spots available. We are a great group of people. Always supportive of one another. Just say the word and we will get you joined up!!!
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Kolgrimr
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Come join us! Just make sure to download Discord app! :)

The officers are very knowledgeable and helpful.
  • Options
    We surely could use a few great players to join our team. Thanks for reading our post. Get with me right away.
  • Options
    Great group of very active and knowledgeable players. Come join us.
  • Options
    We have 10 spots open.

Get in before the battles start!
  • Options
    Also if you have friends bring them along!!!