Bug with Thrawn's "Grand Admiral's Command" and "Fracture"

In a battle, I fractured the enemy's GK. During his Thrawn's next move, he used Grand Admiral's Command on GK and GK gained full TM, although there should be no TM gain while fractured.
Is this a bug or WAI?
@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nvmd
  • Options
    I've been wondering this as well. The wording of Grand Admiral's Command says 'Swap' so I'm guess the swapped TM, doesn't count as 'Bonus TM' according to the wording of Fracture.
  • Options
    It's WAI. He gained the TM but that doesn't really matter. As long as you have Fracture on him, he won't take a turn. Swap means change gk's for thrawn's TM. It doesn't say give bonus TM to target ally.
  • Options
    ive brought this up before and was yelled at by the community and ignored by the devs. because the fractured character then has 100% tm but doesnt take a turn. and nowhere in the description of fracture does it say the target cannot take turns.
  • crzydroid
    7343 posts Moderator
    Options
    ive brought this up before and was yelled at by the community and ignored by the devs. because the fractured character then has 100% tm but doesnt take a turn. and nowhere in the description of fracture does it say the target cannot take turns.

I was going to bring up your thread.

I honestly still kind of agree with your interpretation, as no where does it say you need speed to take a turn, either. Speed is simply a means of reaching 100% tm. 100% tm is 100% tm. Speed is irrelevant at that state, as is evidence by all the complaint threads that the faster of two tied characters does not go first.