Darth Revan, Jango Fett

Prev1
Hello!

When will these guys come out? Do we need 5x 7star Sith characters? or HK47 @7stars?

Do we need 5x BountyHunters @ 7stars as well?

Would be nice to have a heads up on these things.. not just clever context clues and hints.

it's a bit disheartening to miss out on events, this game is all we have :(

Replies

• Options
    I highly doubt they will be legendary characters. A marquee event at best
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Characters
  • Options
    Why not put bastilla on top of that?
  • Options
    Jango would probably be Marquee
    Revan COULD be legendary.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    REVAN!!!
  • Options
    +1 for Jango
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I am sure these iconic and fan fav toons are certainly in the pipeline.

However, we are moving forward with Jedi Luke, ships need some love as well as faction passes that are in the works for Separatists and Nightsisters, as well as the upcoming Territory Battles and of course in a few months time - additions to First Order and Resistance factions upon the release of The Last Jedi...Needless to say, that is a lot of content and new things that have the Dev Team working flat out.

Perhaps next year we may see some more releases of off the cuff toons such as Revan or Malak etc. - as we only are concerned with the release of the Han Solo movie next year - which may also bring new toons and ships to the game.

Having said that, I would hope to see the release of Jango Fett within the upcoming Separatist faction pass - although he is a bounty hunter and should be tagged as such, he was also with the separatists and should also carry a separatist tag.
  • Options
    i agree with your analysis, there's pretty much a trend and small patterns of how they would go about releasing additional content as far as how the story goes from where we are now until December 2017 approaches.

does that mean they'll improve upon PS faction as well, as the tv series picks up for another season in September?

anyways, thanks for the indepth feedback :)
  • Options
    They have a fetish level love for the rebels. None of that will happen, we will just get more and more Rebels that are increasingly game genie level powerful with immunities everywhere.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    haha i notice that.. glaringly obvious.. Well, storywise, there really are a lot of colorful Rebel characters than the antagonists. i mean, the Sith are so few (the interesing ones anyways). and they seem to have a story board somewhere that they follow. soooo, the least we can do is to adjust and make long-term preparations.

anyways, here's to hoping for some nonRebel, nonEwok, nonGungan faction ingame. There is an imbalance in the Force i believe.

"too much good guys"
  • Options
    Well Revan might be to overpowered
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    there's a survey going around to random player accounts asking for "who would u like to see in SWGOH be made available as a playable character" (not verbatim, just a guildmate sharing his/her experience to us) i believe three of the options were Bossk (a male Trandoshan, BountyHunter faction), MotherTalzin (Nightsisters faction), and Darth Revan (nuff said). So it is a statistical possibility to still have DR in game someday.

p.s. : Darth Nihilus was way too overpowered as well in the lores, but they managed to find him a nice place in SWGOH so , "Let's go Darth Revan cmoooonnnn!"
  • Options
    Darth Revan, where art thou????
  • Options
    Enye164 wrote: »

He will be purchase only , $99.99 for 5-330 shards
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    As far as upgrading fleet goes Nihilus could be a Fleet Commander, with his ship The Ravager it'd be a simple edition that would change up the Fleet arena a lot. I understand that you're wanting to devote most of your man power to the new character's that will be coming out with the movies, it makes sense especially for younger players who don't know about the expanded universe as much. I also understand that if you bring out more Old Republic and possibly other Sith, that you would also have to do the same with Jedi, it's only natural. From what I've seen on the forum so far people are mostly asking for two characters, Jango Fett (who should of been realised already to be honest) and Revan (arguably one of the most iconic game charters in star wars ever). I understand you have a lot on your plate but seeing these two characters added to the game, would make a lot of fans happy and stop all the nagging. Anyways I love the game, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us.
  • Options

That's a good deal
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • PhoenixRvX
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

That's a good deal

As a great man once said "Shut up and take my money"

• Options
    If they put him up for purchase like that, you'll see me sit there and spend until I get him 7*
  • Options
    Never gonna happen. We will get a fifth Han so we can make a full team of just Han Solo. They will add clone to his tag since there are five of them too ;)
  • Options
    we do have another hansolo lol? check your Marquee Events!
  • Options
    I agree that these two would be cool. I also ask why can't we have padme already. She is actually in the game datamined ages ago...and all we keep getting are copies of toons. I would love a revan and even jango fett.
  • Options
    Padme would be nice. i like her and Maul in the movies..

theyre following a schedule and pattern in terms of releases.

they already said every faction will get a pass at some point.

select players were getting ingame surveys too.. like who would u want to see ingame :

MotherTalzin, Bossk, DarthRevan, etc.. and theyre just making sure they hit all their marks as it is still a business aside from entertainment.

my guess, DarthRevan or at least a Sith character will be released same month as when Darth Nihilus was released.
  • Options
    I made a kit for Jango and a few other characters. Look it up on General Discussion by TevlodiObight1
  • Options
    will do
  • Options
    Maybe we will get a Jaba's Palace Leia!
  • Options
    JangoFett coming soon!! at theaters near u!
  • Options
    Is Jango in new Solo movie you think? It's possible
  • Options

HIGHLY doubt Jango would be in it. Based on the timeline I think Jango is already dead. Maybe Boba will be.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • harryheckDAX
    208 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    chemosh wrote: »
    Maybe we will get a Jaba's Palace Leia!

That would be a dream for the "older" players. That would make me start spending again :p<3:p
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

HIGHLY doubt Jango would be in it. Based on the timeline I think Jango is already dead. Maybe Boba will be.

Jango died when Han was 7, so possible, but unlikely.

Boba is 3 years older than Han, Lando is 1 year older, and Janna is 570 years older

According to wookiepedia