Days like today, I wish SWGOH had a sandbox mode

Oh how I would love to test out different team combinations against other teams that I can set up myself. Alas ...

2013_6beb.jpeg

Replies

• Options
    I am also a sad panda. Just gonna sit around doing nothing, wishing I could try out these new teams while I wait for the krakens to figure out good combos over the next few days :neutral:
  • Options
    Oh how I would love to test out different team combinations against other teams that I can set up myself. Alas ...

2013_6beb.jpeg

So true.
  • Options
    Amen.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Aye, I had to use non-tm loaded GW node 6 to test out a couple teams, and the I accidentally let a win go through on a counter, and couldn't test anymore.
  • Options
    I had to get to GW node 9, and now I practice that all day. But agree, this type of mode is sooooooo needed.
  • Options
    I agree. I’d love to test what I can do against some of the stronger teams in my guild/alliance/allies list too.
  • Options
    +1
    I agree
    100%

Would love a place to fight just for fun and test - even if it was 50 crystals for 8 fights or something like that.
  • Options
    +1
    I need to use energy on the hard LS/DS nodes (Phase 9) if I want to try a team composition
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Events.

I do all my tests on GW, while building the characters/squads. You don't have to do everything in a single day. :smile:
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Feedback/Events.

I do all my tests on GW, while building the characters/squads. You don't have to do everything in a single day. :smile:

True, but testing in GW requires that you don't TM-load, and then you can only really test on 6, 9, 11 (and maybe 12). If you retreat you can test on all the nodes. But why should we have to jump through such hoops just to test out a team? It seems silly after all this time that this is the only way to test new squads.