Let me replay old Legendary events.

I had a lot of fun with this Luke event but it made me sad that I will never get to play through it again. I would love it if they would let us play through all legendary events when they come back around. Maybe just give us some gear or something like the flash events. It's such a shame that they make these fun cool events and bring them back regularly for new people but once you are done you never see it again.

Replies

• Options
    i agree. i would love to do the yoda event again with the jedi i have now compared to. QGJ, ahsoka, EK, JC and lumi back in the day lol
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Exactly this. Why spend so much time developing these events only for us to play them once? Let us have the ability to replay them as many times as possible. Maybe create a separate section in the cantina just for this. Call it Legendary Events. And only events that we have beat will go in there. There doesn't have to be any rewards tied to them. Just gives us a chance to relive some of the amazing highlights of the game and Star Wars lore.
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    I want pre nerf yoda event!
  • Options
    This would be great but at the same time as I have much stronger characters then when I done the events I probably won't like them as much as the first time.
  • Options
    Make them like GW where you get shards of toons along the way. I.e. EP/Thrawn Empire toons, Yoda Jedi, and R2 Rebel. It doesn't have to be many shards but it's something.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dropping in the correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.

Yes, all events should be repayable for 0 rewards once they are completed. Especially for the ones scheduled to come back around. Gives us something to play when we have time.