CLS King of the Pit

Commamder Luke is a one man wrecking crew! However, if you wanna solo Rancor with a team that won't give up a single turn, I have your team right here. Jyn (L), Bistan, CLS, Raid Han, and Rex. This is obviously if you have already been doing pit enough to have Han Solo maxed out. Jyn lead provides extra Potency. Three characters can take 100% TM with a special and mor importantly three characters have basics that remove TM. Just set on auto and enjoy the show. First time with the team on auto I didn't give up a turn.

Replies

• Options
    How long did the auto take? Base gear level? and speed?
  • Options
    I dont have zeta on vader and have a 6* teebo however ive always wanted to solo for fun.
  • Options
    CLS has tenacity down on his special. You don't need any extra potency. Use CLS lead for the extra offense
  • Options
    Commamder Luke is a one man wrecking crew! However, if you wanna solo Rancor with a team that won't give up a single turn, I have your team right here. Jyn (L), Bistan, CLS, Raid Han, and Rex. This is obviously if you have already been doing pit enough to have Han Solo maxed out. Jyn lead provides extra Potency. Three characters can take 100% TM with a special and mor importantly three characters have basics that remove TM. Just set on auto and enjoy the show. First time with the team on auto I didn't give up a turn.

Wiggs, CLS, Jyn, Cassian works too.
  • Options
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fCG9OYG8Rg

This was my first test run before remodding
  • Options
    Has the overall raid progression bar always been there at the top?
  • Options
    Bartin wrote: »
    CLS has tenacity down on his special. You don't need any extra potency. Use CLS lead for the extra offense

I still like the potency boost. Things still get resisted. Just insurance.

• Hikari
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Orcsbane13 wrote: »
    Has the overall raid progression bar always been there at the top?

yes
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

There is always a 15% chance to resist. Once you have tenacity down their potency is irrelevant. Your potency could be 0% or 1,000,000,000%. It makes no difference. You aren't adding insurance. You are just wasting time. In fact by giving up the extra offense you prolong the battle and give the Rancor more opportunities to resist from bad RNG.
  • Options
    Did it with Wiggs, Jyn CL and R2. No zetas required. But would be helpful. Auto battles the whole thing
  • Options
    "Raid should be team effort", they said..
    "WAI", they said..

I'm confused :dizzy:
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    "Raid should be team effort", they said..
    "WAI", they said..

I'm confused :dizzy:

The tank is still (mostly) a team effort. But the Rancor on the other hand is over a year old, and it's been solo-able for a long time. I've probably done over 200 Rancor raids.

With a new game mode coming I view CLS as a quality of life update. Long time players who have worked together on many raids will eventually get a team that can solo the Rancor very easily on auto so they can spend that time on new Territory Battles.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

There is always a 15% chance to resist. Once you have tenacity down their potency is irrelevant. Your potency could be 0% or 1,000,000,000%. It makes no difference. You aren't adding insurance. You are just wasting time. In fact by giving up the extra offense you prolong the battle and give the Rancor more opportunities to resist from bad RNG.

You are right that is the way it should work. Just doesn't feel like it does. I did it both ways and it feels smoother with a Jyn lead and seems to resist less. That might just be in my head. But even with tenacity down the Rancor has always resisted way more then 15%. Again I might just be biased. Yes it is a little less damage under Jyn but it still goes down very fast without a single attack.