PVP Tourney March Madness

I would love to see a PVP Tourney like the NCAA brackets where we can place bets with Gems and win along with the Top 64 Legends in the game... How cool would it be to watch some of these Whale Lineups battle each other Live?? For King of the Galaxy?.... And win some Crystals on picking the right horses? Hahahaha ;0)

Thanks for the recent updates by Developers... It's very cool to see how much support this App has from solid companies like EA and LucasArts!!
"May the Force be with Me" ~~~~ Sun ZoeZoe the Bug

Replies

• Options
    Sun_ZoeZoe wrote: »
    I would love to see a PVP Tourney like the NCAA brackets where we can place bets with Gems and win along with the Top 64 Legends in the game... How cool would it be to watch some of these Whale Lineups battle each other Live?? For King of the Galaxy?.... And win some Crystals on picking the right horses? Hahahaha ;0)

Thanks for the recent updates by Developers... It's very cool to see how much support this App has from solid companies like EA and LucasArts!!

If private matches are added as a feature, my clan, [SøtFØ] will be hosting monthly tournaments within the forum community.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    Very cool initiative Sam B) ... Maybe if the community leads the way, the Devs will notice the demand and follow suit, right? ... Brilliant... Creating demand thru participation bro!!

I am confident that the Devs will add useful modules like Clans, Tourneys, Expanded Server Events but am concerned that too much deliberation and delay will cause Many to lose interest... Clan/Team events are crucial in building a stronger Server and Community.

Best of luck to you **** Sausage bro!!! Please post and let everyone know how it's going logistically ;0)/i]
  • Options
    Lol... The Filter is way too strict on this Forum EA... I cannot say "**** Sausage"? Hahahahha... Hilarious
  • Options
    "S_S Sausage"... Sorry Sam for confusion