How is Swgoh at PC

MrPosz
127 posts Member
Is playing SWGOH at android platform at PC banable?

Replies

• Options
    No, why would it be?
  • Options
    I use BlueStacks to play it nearly every day. There are a number of other emulators that work just as well.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    No, why would it be?

Don't lnow. I just wonder if when I will play it on BlueStacks one day I will get ban for no reason. I would like to get confirmation if it is safe to use :)
  • Options
    MrPosz wrote: »
    No, why would it be?

Don't lnow. I just wonder if when I will play it on BlueStacks one day I will get ban for no reason. I would like to get confirmation if it is safe to use :)

It is safe, there are thousands of players using Android emulators for this and many other games. There is nothing illegal in doing so. Some of my guildmates run their alt-accounts on Bluestack, as it's pain in the a, when it comes down to switching between profiles.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    No, why would it be?

I think you need to start again (you can't use google play account to use your progress on Bluestacks)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    No, why would it be?

I think you need to start again (you can't use google play account to use your progress on Bluestacks)

actually I can :D
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    No, why would it be?

Well, I said that because I can't...
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    So I dont need to worry about a random ban for it. Glad to see it :)
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    No, why would it be?

@Hskull55

well when I installed BLueStack it asked me if I want to connect it to my google play account or creat new one so I typed my old one and thats it :)
  • Options
    There was actually a case very recently where a player was banned for undisclosed reasons. When he askes lucifersdaddy about the ban the response was something like "it looks like you were using emulation to play the game through PC which may have caused the ban. Ill see if i can find the thread and link it.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    No, why would it be?

@Hskull55

well when I installed BLueStack it asked me if I want to connect it to my google play account or creat new one so I typed my old one and thats it :)

I mean SWGOH, not bluestacks
  • Options
    It looks like the thread has been delete. Ill use my internet cunning to resurrect a portion of the convo that is pertinent here. Snippet in bold

"About EA customer service

grelioS
    discussion by grelioS · August 9 ·
    Without more digging I can not pinpoint if it is a mod apk, or more likely, use of a PC to play.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Ill tag @grelioS and let him explain fully if he is willing.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    @Widget_gadget So it is not safe to play via pc? meh
    It is not nice when I always have to chare my phone if I wont to play this game Bluestacks would solve the issue. Maybe he got ban for 3rd part in his emulator that went deep into game?

Maybe I should tag some mod to get the info?
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    No, why would it be?

@Hskull55

I mean SWGOH, not bluestacks

i think once you go into SWGOH it run new but then you can use "I have an account" and switch to your old one?
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    I have been playing on an emulator for more than a year. I use the regular game files I dont know anything about .apk's or whatever. I've had no issues. I am a huge fan of Memu.
  • Options
    I was able to activate an existing account though emulation. There was a way in the past to change the emulated device from say, a samsung note, to a samsung galaxy and get more drops of the android exclusive bonus droid pack. Its been a long time since ive heard anyone talk of emulation though.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Is there a chance to ask dev or any support for it via pm?
  • Options
    Sure. ask @ CG_LucifersDaddy. he is the cheater/hack contact point with CG.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Sure. ask @ CG_LucifersDaddy. he is the cheater/hack contact point with CG.

@Widget_gadget

Thanks mate
  • Options
    No problem!
  • Options
    Thanks for responding.
  • scuba
    14184 posts Member
    Options
    Only response I have seen from Dev's is that they don't support and thus will not look into technical problems when playing on an app player.

Really there is no reason for it to be an issue. Anything done on the pc app player I can do I my old phone I use as a phablet.
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Options
    i got anwsere from lucifersddady and here it is:

"While playing on a PC is technically a violation, it is not something that we actively search for. Now sometimes playing on a emulator can throw errors and change gameplay that will in fact make the account appear to be modded. If this happens and you get on my radar, welp the emulator will not be an acceptable reason.

So basically emulate at your own risk.

LD"
  • Options
    Just don't download the game from any external sources. Get it from Google Play, install it and play. The emulator itself can't do anything to change the game. If you try to download the apk from somewhere else, then you could be banned. But the again, you could also be banned if you try doing this on your phone, so it's all the same.