NAAT/HPIT Guild Looking to fill roster for Territory Battles/HAAT

Salsc
73 posts Member
Greetings,
I would like to invite you to join our guild "Leia's Organics".
We have several open spaces currently and are trying to fill out our roster with players who want to have fun and be purposeful in this game, but not have to treat it like a job. Our members are pretty generous with gear donations to help each other out, often giving quite a bit of raid gear.
Requests: We do ask that players complete guild activities and fill 600/600 energy spent each day. We are really looking for players who have at least one squad that is ready for raiding. Generally that means you are a high level player with a squad that is all gear IX or higher. For example, a level 80 player with a rebel squad (easy to get) that is all level 80 and gear VIII/XI would be welcome, but we really love to have more players who are already level 85 and have squads at gear X or XI.
We do not require any special chat app at this point, just using the in game chat has been fine. However, it is something that would be considered if consensus was to do it.
We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We are working toward HAAT soon and have many members that have multiple squads ready to go. We are also looking forward to territory battles which will provide equal rewards to every member, so you don't have to feel like you are missing out by not being the top contributor all the time.
We typically start raids shortly after guild payout, which is currently 7:30p Central US time.
If you are interested, please PM me your ally code and I will invite you directly to the guild. I don't have many open ally spots myself but I do try to keep a few open to help newer guild members borrow my toons.
Cheers,
Salsc