CLS discussion (how to use and how to mod)

Can't seem to find a convo already in play in regards to this.

So what's the best;

- use for him in arena

- use for him in raids

- how to mod him

Cheers!

Replies

• Options
    He has decent potency and tenacity.
    Tempted to go all offense and speed
    If used well, he also has enough crit chance

Use everywhere. He can solo Rancor, he will be great in arena, and guessing he will be a haat star too.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'm seeing in my arena with him as lead or Kenobi lead with Thrawn, Nihilus, and R2. There's a Rex lead with four of them (not R2). Guildmates are seeing him with R2, Kenobi, and either Chaze or Wiggs. One saw him in GW on node 6 as lead with Fulcrum, Kenobi, Thrawn, and R2. So it's basically just people trying him with all the meta OP characters and pairings, especially the ones that are harder to get.
  • Options
    You'll find a lot more of this type of info in the strategy thread. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/characters-and-strategy
  • Options
    Can't seem to find a convo already in play in regards to this.

So what's the best;

- use for him in arena

- use for him in raids

- how to mod him

Cheers!

I did crit damage and offense. 237 speed at g10 currently.

• Options
    as far as i know, he start with 40% CC or more already. that said, when he's paired with R2-D2 (give 10% CC) or Leia (25% CC) - you dont need even a bit of CC if you plan to use him as attacker mode. get him to 216% CD, so you will 100% crit with 266% critical damage each time you hit. amazing.
    potency - you get 40% potency bonus, so a set of potency, or a cross with potency, will be enough. the crit along with zeta'd r2 will make sure you will dispell debuffs when luke have them. i wouldn't recommend tenacity Cross/Set simply because most of the thing that can stop luke, can not be resisted (fracture, unavoidable stun, unavoidable TMR..) so dont think giving him more tenacity will help, even if you plan keep him on attack mode.
    just get speed secondaries, offense, and hp/protection. no need for much potency, no need for CC at all, no need for ten or defense bonuses. just make sure he's attacker mode all the time... :)

on defense mode i dont know and i simply dont care, offense is the best defense xD