Need help on upper midgame arena team, my chars confuse me :o

Hi all :)

i want to change my arena team and feel a bit helpless what combination is better with my young roster and on level 73.
actual i run wedge(L), biggs, boba, lando, st-han
all g8, boba 206 speed and st-han 201.

im thinking to change st-han with rex, but im unshure if i should change a different char for rex.
i also have fives at 7 stars or palp/jyn/ig88/vader at 5 stars, kylo/finn/tfp/royal guard at 4 stars.

baze is not in range for me and seams a lot different teams i can test...but im f2p with the 21 days cristals and dont want to make to much mistakes by farming/gearing the wrong chars.
so i hope on you and the knowledge people share here :)

thank you and excuse my maybe bad english :o
stupid...can't delete messageboard account.

Replies

• Options
    Lando out, Rex (L) in.
  • Options
    Thank you, i will try that!
  • Options
    I don't run rebels, but I have come across a specific rebels team that I hate facing.

Wedge lead, Biggs, Lando, st Han, palp

Get Biggs the fastest, wedge second, and st Han 3rd. That team destroys on offense. You can even use palps offense up special on turn 3 to give your own Biggs 100% TM and let him go super saiyan again
  • Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    I don't run rebels, but I have come across a specific rebels team that I hate facing.

Get Biggs the fastest, wedge second, and st Han 3rd. That team destroys on offense. You can even use palps offense up special on turn 3 to give your own Biggs 100% TM and let him go super saiyan again

Baze Malbus taunt also gets triggered by Palpatine special, it helps Kylo Ren to buff his damages too.
    Quite funnily an Empire character synergizes well with rebels, nice job. ^ ^
  • Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »

that sound interesting too, seams i need to get my palp at least to g8, change some speed mods and give that a try :)

actual i use this turn order with wedge lead and speed:
    boba (213)
    st-han (194)
    wedge (145)
    biggs (142)
    lando (117)

boba helps a lot against all those rex/baze/chirrut/nihilus teams i have on my server.
    after biggs 3 combo i often can give baze the rest with boba's execution and focus then on chirrut.

maybe that team you wrote worked too, if palp is fast enough to stun early too.
    thank you for this team combination, sounds fun to trying out :)