Evading Han's "Shoots First"

Vondy
77 posts Member
Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere, but is Han's unique working as intended? While running a zQGJ lead his opening salvo still lands/stuns through foresight (even with zeta, the first shot applies damage and effects). I've confirmed this with multiple attempts. The ability states that it cannot be resisted, unlike Thrawn's fracture for example, which explicitly states it cannot be resisted or evaded. It's hard to pin down the timing but could it be that his first shot precedes QGJ's leader buff? Any clarification would be appreciated!

image.png

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Raid han just got a new rework
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124682/character-strategy-han-solo
    Han Solo (Raid)
    BASIC: Quick Draw
    • This ability can no longer be Evaded
    • Omega upgrade now grants "+25% Bonus Damage and remove 35% Turn Meter if the target has 50% or more Turn Meter" in addition to previous bonus of "+15% Damage"

SPECIAL1: Deadeye
    • Omega upgrade now grants "inflict Stun for 1 turn" in addition to previous bonus of "Cooldown - 1"

SPECIAL2: Never Tell Me The Odds
    • Omega upgrade now grants "+5% Turn Meter Gain and Han gains Critical Damage Up for 2 turns" and the previous bonus of "+25% Turn Meter Gain Chance" has been increased to "+75% Turn Meter Gain Chance"

UNIQUE: Shoots First
    • Han now ignores Taunts during the bonus turn
    • The Stun inflicted during the bonus turn can no longer be Resisted
    • New ZETA upgrade: "+10% Critical Chance and the first time each turn Han uses his Basic attack he attacks again dealing 50% less damage
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    Options
    @Supercat please read my post. I am aware of the rework. The ability can't be resisted but says nothing about being unable to evade it (unlike Thrawn's fracture, which clearly says it can't be resisted or evaded)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    Vondy wrote: »
    @Supercat please read my post. I am aware of the rework. The ability can't be resisted but says nothing about being unable to evade it (unlike Thrawn's fracture, which clearly says it can't be resisted or evaded)

Oops.
    It wasn't there.
    I now have to dig.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Vondy wrote: »

Oops.
    It wasn't there.
    I now have to dig.

Ha!
    It was there.
    Look at the basic ability.
    Supercat wrote: »
    Raid han just got a new rework
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124682/character-strategy-han-solo
    Han Solo (Raid)
    BASIC: Quick Draw
      [*] This ability can no longer be Evaded
      [*] Omega upgrade now grants "+25% Bonus Damage and remove 35% Turn Meter if the target has 50% or more Turn Meter" in addition to previous bonus of "+15% Damage"
    • Options
      "Shoot First" uses Han's basic attack, and Han's basic attack cannot be evaded. So on Han's first/bonus turn, he fires a stunning shot that cannot be evaded or resisted and ignores taunt.

It appears that means Foresight is not going to stop Han from landing a stun wherever he wants.
    • Options
      Oh, and since it's his basic attack, he immediately shoots you again.
    • Vondy
      77 posts Member
      Options
      @Supercat @EventineElessedil that answers my question, thank you very much for the timely responses!