You can only get one of each kind of the new packs?!

jose1003
2 posts Member
edited August 2017
So I am a pretty active and long time player. I wanted to participate in the new heroes journey event to get commander luke but I had to level two characters. My Luke farm boy was really far behind so I was focusing everything on getting his shards when I realized that there was no way I could get his in time.

So I went ahead and purchased his pack of 80 shards however I expected I would be able to get another 80 shard pack right after (willing to pay 40 dollars which is crazy in and of itself). The thing is after I bought one I could not buy another luke pack. With no way to get enough shards in time for the event that I bought the pack for I realized that it rendered my 20 dollar purchase for the pack useless. I might as well level him normally and wait for the event to come back in 6 months. I contacted support and asked them to either refund me and reverse it or allow me to buy another or even grant me the prizes of the other purchases lol and she said they could do none of those and could not do anything about the issue. Even though there was no disclosure that only one of those packs could be purchased.

How can support possibly not have an option for me?! How is my only option getting a refund from apple or visa???

Replies

• Options
    Oh wait support offered me a one time 100 crystals... and then never even gave me those lol!
  • Options
    But it says in the pack description it's one pack per account, a one time purchase as it were. You only have yourself to blame for not reading the pack description.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Character specific packs have always been one time only purchases. Now you know. You're lucky they even gave you 100 crystals since it's your mistake--- you should ask them again about that though.
  • Options
    Sorry. I'm pretty sure at the bottom of the description of what the pack contains states: "Limit 1 time purchase" or something like that.

Some other packs like the 699 crystals one says something like "Maximum 10 purchases a day".
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Jenojo
    96 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Screenshot_20170810-233053.jpg
    It's clearly written there
  • Options
    Pro tip: read all the things.
    p8wcFMI.png
  • Options
    Karfax wrote: »
    But it says in the pack description it's one pack per account, a one time purchase as it were. You only have yourself to blame for not reading the pack description.

The previous time empire ones were released fpr r2 was 1 time as well.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Community answered this. Closing
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moving to appropriate sub-forum: Feedback: Data Cards (Store)
This discussion has been closed.