Kylo's unique

RushForGoals
111 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hey mates, in Kylo's unique, the omega upgrade reads "whenever Kylo uses a special he gains damage over time for 2 turns".

Isn't this kind of a demerit thing and who want to upgrade it? I totally miss the point. Can someone kindly tell me if I misunderstanding it? Thanks.

Replies

• NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Kylo takes reduced damage from dots, basically none, but it counts to set off his additional offence and defense, plus resets his cool downs, on hit.
  • Options
    Yes, it gives him speed, cooldown refresh and hardly any damage. If you are using Kylo it is really a big plus.
  • Options
    1. He receives virtually no damage from DoTs
    2. Debufs make him faster
    3. Damage done to him causes his defence and offense to increase
    4. Damage done to him causes his cooldowns to reset (50%)

So the DoT means that even if he isn't attacked, he gets benefits 2-4 whilst losing virtually no heath
  • Vuk
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Best thing you can do
  • Options
    Oh get it now. Thanks mates.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    DoTs reset his cooldowns, even though the unique says it has a "50% chance" from my experience it is much higher, he seems to reset almost every time.
  • Options
    Revi wrote: »
    DoTs reset his cooldowns, even though the unique says it has a "50% chance" from my experience it is much higher, he seems to reset almost every time.

Each Dot has a 50 % chance to reduce cooldowns
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Moved to Strategy.

The DoTs is a way to ensure a possibility of cooldown reduction even if the enemy is smart enough not to attack him.
  • Options
    Thanks mates, for all the responses.