Ventress' 2nd skill just became obsolete...

I was wondering why it didn't heal anymore... Its now self-heal. Which is pointless since she heals more by attacking anyway.

Her 2nd skill already had the worst success rate of any move in the game, which made it a real gamble to use it. But that's what it was: either it wipes a good chunk of buffs from enemies and heals the team a bit, or it does nothing and you wasted one of her precious turns (Cuz she's slow).

Well, now its 100% useless. Take a 'chance' to remove buffs that they'll re-apply anyway and waste a turn. -_-

I'll no longer be using that move ever. Bad move to change it.

On a side note... I still love Ventress and I'm happy about the fix to steal health. ^_^
She'll be my first 7* toon! (Still a long ways from there, but looking forward to it)

Replies

• Options
    Keep at it bro, she's my next arena project after i get Eeth up to 7* so i can max out Yoda.

So i guess Ventress' potency mustn't be very good i assume? Because before the patch it only removed 1 or 2 buffs and healed the whole team, now it can remove all of them and self heal (if it is successful of course).

• Options
    Yeah, the move is rendered useless now. They should change it back to a party heal.
  • Options
    Not so useless if yoda ever steals some important buffs and is about to spread them to his whole team.
  • Options
    Wish could just turn the move off. Since it doesn't even need to dispel to produce the healing affact. Ai assajj will use it just to heal herself when her aoe would of healed herself anyway.

Herbai would be stronger if the ability was just removed!!