Grinding my way to CLS

Obe2Kenobi
157 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hello
I am a poor man who cant pay for packs and even if I could Id take that shoretrooper pack. But i have 6 days to farm my characters and was wandering if doing it is possible if anybody knows anything about the drops of these two.
I have Old Ben 65/100
and Luke <Farmboy> 30/100

The main reason I am worried is Luke hasn't showed up in my guild in ages and it has me worried I wont get him first time.
Post edited by Obe2Kenobi on

Replies

• Options
    Drop rates are 1/3 (33%)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Let's do the maths. Both have an 8 energy cantina node. You need 105 shards collectively. Each day you get 120 energy naturally, plus (let's say) 2 refreshes. 360. If you get the bonus 45, that's 405. 405/8 =~50 sims a day. Let's say the drop rate is 30% (lower than the expected 33). You should therefore get 50x0.3=15 shards a day. You have 6 days, so 15x6=90 shards. Now when we take into account the fact that Luke could appear in the guild store, both could appear in the shard shop and luke has a hard node, you should be able to reach the magic 105. It would be wise for you to farm OB first, so you don't waste luke shards appearing in the guild store having already finished him. With normal drop rates of 33%, you should be able to get the 105 more comfortably, and the same goes for if you were to refresh 3 times each day.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    It does thanks.
  • Options
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Hello
    I am a poor man who cant pay for packs and even if I could Id take that shoretrooper pack. But i have 6 days to farm my characters and was wandering if doing it is possible if anybody knows anything about the drops of these two.
    I have Old Ben 65/100

The main reason I am worried is Luke hasn't showed up in my guild in ages and it has me worried I wont get him first time.

please edit your title: paying for CLS :P
  • Options
    Hello
    I have Old Ben 65/100

:joy:
  • Options
    Hello
    I have Old Ben 65/100

Yes. As you should know by now, praying has no tangible or practical effect on the outcome of matters in yout daily life. You might as well make a wish on the first star or search for the pot of gold at tge end of a rainbow. Now PAYING....that has a direct effect. Maybe a mod will fix the title for you.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Hello
    I have Old Ben 65/100

Yes. As you should know by now, praying has no tangible or practical effect on the outcome of matters in yout daily life. You might as well make a wish on the first star or search for the pot of gold at tge end of a rainbow. Now PAYING....that has a direct effect. Maybe a mod will fix the title for you.

I will leave it up to the force then
  • Options

Lolz.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmFPrLECjK54-k1Y6u8I1FKeMEDpE2nMF8VKSd3-QB3kX54xFgVQ
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Make sure you are doing Luke's hard node every day. With the new 5 attempts a day, you should average 3 shards every 2 days, which will help you along. Depending on your crystal stash size/arena income, you can also refresh guild store to see if Luke shows, or do a third cantina refresh (or both).
  • Options
    @Obe2Kenobi did you change the title the second time, of did someone do it for you?
  • Options
    @Obe2Kenobi did you change the title the second time, of did someone do it for you?

They changed the word "paying" so I changed it again.