Clone Sarge/Echo-Rework Abilities

I'm sure many of you have felt the same way about clones. They are awesome! The problem is, they just aren't very viable in the arena (unfortunately many factions are not). I was thinking though of something that may make them a little more viable.

Clone Sergeant

In to battle- ability (max level)
Clone Sergeant taunts and gains speed up for 2 turns. At the end of these 2 turns, if Clone Sergeant and Echo are alive, a random clone ally will be revived at 25% max health and 25% protection with 75% turn meter.

Reasoning
We know in the Clone Wars, clones were like brothers. They would do anything for each other. This ability is a perfect example of that, in which Clone Sergeant makes himself a target in order to bring a brother back to the "Combat Medic", aka Echo.
Cody's 212th attack is awesome, until a clone is lost. Then it kind of goes down the drain. This is an opportunity for it to become useful again once a clone is defeated.

Let me know what you think! Comment below if you like it, and let's try to get the developers to see this and implement it! Have a great day y'all!

Replies

• Options
    Sarge taunting would just get him killed. Clones need a new support character who can gives Fives taunt and revive allies.
  • Options
    Sarge taunting would just get him killed. Clones need a new support character who can gives Fives taunt and revive allies.

I thought of that too, but that's the risk of going after a fallen comrade in battle. He'd be running like mad (hence the speed up). He gets 50% turn meter on crits from his basic, too. Yeah he might die, but he might make it. Risk and reward.
  • Options
    They're not top 10 viable in arena, but they can get you top 200 which is really good considering there are over 5000 per leaderboard.

Furthermore, clones are viable elsewhere (raids, gw, ships, etc). There's folks who are bad in all phases that should be addressed first.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    The only taunter that should exist in a clone team is Fives. If they give him taunt then we are good to go. Making Sarge taunt is one of the worst possible strategies ever. With that being said, Clones won't be meta anytime soon, as the current meta is anti-crit.
  • Options
    I don't think Echo or Sarge need to be reworked. They're pretty good as is. A tank would be nice, but it should either be A. Fives or B. A new character completely.
    Though helmets on the other hand... ;)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Sarge doesn't need a taunt. If it was Hardcase specifically maybe