Did anyone beat Vader on tier 6??

Hahaha was just thinking/wondering what would happen if Old Ben beat Vader?? Could that even happen? And how would it play out? Anyone try or do it?

Replies

• Options
    I was curious about that, too. Definitely doesn't look possible, but who knows!
  • ZetaShooter88
    270 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ya I couldn't even damage him. But I didn't have a good Old Ben either.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    He is inmortal (Old Ben doesn't do damage)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Lol I guess it would change the whole story
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hahaha was just thinking/wondering what would happen if Old Ben beat Vader?? Could that even happen? And how would it play out? Anyone try or do it?

I think u will get this character:
    snoke-e1495511146842.jpg
    He's the hidden character in the event :flushed:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

snoke-e1495511146842.jpg

After seeing the new Snoke version i stongly believe he is Darth Plagueis the Wise, Palps former master.
  • Options

snoke-e1495511146842.jpg

After seeing the new Snoke version i stongly believe he is Darth Plagueis the Wise, Palps former master.

Spoiler alert!! :scream:
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

snoke-e1495511146842.jpg

But with some recently surfaced news, it's been stated that Snoke isn't human, which cuts down at least three theories on who he is.

As far as the event? Absolutely awesome. Proud owner of a new CLS, and being a player from Nov 2015 I only had to farm up Ben. The requirements are definitely the hardest part, but there's a level of satisfaction in that 100 credit cost 7* activation of one of the most, if not THE most, iconic characters in star wars history. It should be something gated behind requirements, and when you get it you'll be pumped as well.

Vader can't die, but man, I really tried to take him out before turn six.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

snoke-e1495511146842.jpg

What new Snoke version?
  • Options

snoke-e1495511146842.jpg

They already told us who Snoke is
    ZZ19C10822.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Ahahahaha, +1000
  • RickOneMex
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I imagine that is almost imposible to beat VADER, but since this is not the objective of Tier VI, I juts kept Old Ben Alive until the "button" that allows him to sacrifice him self was available and voila!!! I won!!!

Now, Tier VI is proving anything but imposible...
  • Options

snoke-e1495511146842.jpg

Official source from Lucas Arts already said like one year ago that Plagueis was dead
  • Options
    I would like to just play this tier but I can't get past tier 3. My LVL 78 5* St Han / Gear 9 / Mk5 Health mods /L4 Abilities cannot absorb that much. And Farmboys L4 abilities cannot drop the troopers fast enough.
  • Options
    I would like to just play this tier but I can't get past tier 3. My LVL 78 5* St Han / Gear 9 / Mk5 Health mods /L4 Abilities cannot absorb that much. And Farmboys L4 abilities cannot drop the troopers fast enough.

If Han is 5 star then no he definitely cannot even partake in the event.
  • Daggerofmortis
    146 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

If Han is 5 star then no he definitely cannot even partake in the event.

I am playing tier 3 with him at 5* now so don't know what you're talking about. I also have Leia almost 7* so will be able to try tier 4 if I can get past it and have had a 7* OB since my second 7* toon so can participate all the up through tier 5 if I can just get through tier 3
  • Options
    I did Ability block him once.
  • Options
    I want this immortal vader for my arena squad
  • Options
    Snoke is Darth Jar Jar finally.
  • Options
    Ask someone with an APK mod. Lol they def beat Vader.
  • Options
    Tootru9 wrote: »

apk mod? whats that
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Tootru9 wrote: »

apk mod? whats that

I think he is talking about a god mode or something similar (It will be useless, because Old Ben does 0 damage)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    "All Party Kill" probably.