10-330 shard event packs must be a joke

Uoza
10 posts Member
I've bought 8 CLS event packs to increase the needed chars. Every pack has given only 12 shards. Whatta joke. Do i really have to get a second mortgage to my house, to get the neede chars uodated to 7stars.

Replies

• Options
    Yes, it's a joke
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    research a bit what the average droprate is out of those packs, adjust accordingly. Sometimes it's better to accept you're not willing or able to pay the amount of money needed for a virtual character. Sometimes it's cheaper to spend your resources/crystals elsewhere for the same result, depending on what character you need shards for obviously.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    why th did you buy 8 of them? just spend your crystals on cantina refreshes
  • Options
    12 is better than 10! ;)
  • Woofy_MC
    219 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    If you need a hero buy the 20 Dollar Pack. Simple as that. This is a pay to win game if you cant deal with it just stop playing. Also everybody who thinks he gets 330 shards has some issues :p There is a video where somebody bought the Ashoka Fulcrum packs. He had to buy over 200 Dollar worth of packs to get her to 7 Stars since he only got 5 shards per pack. As DatBoi said, you should have spend the crystals on cantina refreshes...you would get much more out of it.
  • Uoza
    10 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    why th did you buy 8 of them? just spend your crystals on cantina refreshes

Show me ST Han or Leia in cantina.
  • Uoza
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    If you need a hero buy the 20 Dollar Pack. Simple as that. This is a pay to win game if you cant deal with it just stop playing. Also everybody who thinks he gets 330 shards has some issues :p There is a video where somebody bought the Ashoka Fulcrum packs. He had to buy over 200 Dollar worth of packs to get her to 7 Stars since he only got 5 shards per pack. As DatBoi said, you should have spend the crystals on cantina refreshes...you would get much more out of it.

Pay to win has been accepted long time ago in a galaxy far far away. By this post I just wanted to make some noise over the matter. Useless i know but theres no harm trying.

Why dont they just sell 12 shard packs instead of 10-330 so people who has issues dont get disappointments