Farming for Commander Luke- Prep Guide

Kozispoon
3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
edited August 2017
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Replies

• Options
    Well this is useless. Exactly what I've been doing since the announcement of the requirments. Doesn't work if you have a 5* Luke and 0/330 on Old Ben. Nobody has enough crystals for that. I was not worried about Luke. I was sure I would unlock him because everything up to this point has been 5* unlock and nothing indicated that it would be any different. Not hard to farm a character to 5* in time but throw a random 7* requirement in there and it becomes imposible. First time I won't unlock something on initial release since I started playing over 1 year ago. And its very frustrating because this is the most important release ever. Most Op character, Solos rancor Solo, is needed for new territory battles, and will be needed to unlock the next Luke. Thanks a lot. My game is now broken for the next 6 month because the requiremnts were announced way to late.
  • Options
    Even if you gave us double drops from now until end of event it won't be enough
  • bonanza71
    22 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    EA win, i will buy ben pack, 'cos i have not chance finish with 3cantina refresh.......
    BUT.... I will never buy anything after i unlock CLS. Dear EA, no more crystal buy, no more pack..... EA lose 1 fanatic player....... U want it, u do it......grat :(
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    A farming guide would have been handy like.....a month ago. This is going to help almost no one in the next 5 days. I do appreciate the effort though.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Nice guide. Too bad it's worthless now and only addresses half of the toons necessary to unlock him. Really disappointed
  • SGTrufraCadav
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Impossible for me to obtain Old Ben in time, very frustrated. Some help would be very appreciated, double drop or put Old Ben shards in a shop
  • Options
    Even a double drop at this point would be too little too late
  • Options
    Let World of Warcraft's evolution (and demise) be a warning to those desiring relatively easy epic toon acquisition. For those unfamiliar with early WoW, it took TIME and effort to gear up for raids and get those killer Epic items. Flash forward to today, and anyone can participate in WoW raids without any preparation or skill. As you might guess, the great players lost interest, and that once-great franchise is an afterthought.

It SHOULD take time and careful preparation to obtain top-tier characters. Anything less marginalizes the game, so do your homework, chat with guildies, and make a diligent effort to prepare your roster for that event.
  • Options
    There has been a theme in game for quite sometime, Deep Rosters FTW. If the CLS event has taught us anything, it's expect the unexpected. Yes I know, a trite saying. But face it, Luke to 7*? That is just.. wrong. BUT, it does fit the theme. With all the updates and zetas being added, we really can't think of any hero as useless anymore. I mean I 7*'d Magna Trooper and Snowtrooper, they were.. umm yeah, you know. But, they served a purpose and with their revamp have found a purpose. My advice. look at your roster and find the most useless (in your opinion) and get them to 7*. If is painfully slow, that could be big hint of things to come. Useful can apply to more then squad ability. It can be "useful" in obtaining a new, desirable hero. Somewhere down the road we might need CLS to g12 to obtain ROTJ Luke.. ya just never know.

My two cents.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    My advice. look at your roster and find the most useless (in your opinion) and get them to 7*.
    tumblr_o03665HBLM1up84mbo1_500.jpg
    CUP here I come! Lol, jk. I get what you are saying. Right now it would probably be a good idea to invest in Separatists, for example, since we know a Separatist pass is coming.

• Options
    J7Luke wrote: »
    My advice. look at your roster and find the most useless (in your opinion) and get them to 7*.
    tumblr_o03665HBLM1up84mbo1_500.jpg
    CUP here I come! Lol, jk. I get what you are saying. Right now it would probably be a good idea to invest in Separatists, for example, since we know a Separatist pass is coming.

I am finally getting around to 7*'ing Ventress. Dooku is already. But yeah, safe bet.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Hyjinxtoo wrote: »
    Let World of Warcraft's evolution (and demise) be a warning to those desiring relatively easy epic toon acquisition. For those unfamiliar with early WoW, it took TIME and effort to gear up for raids and get those killer Epic items. Flash forward to today, and anyone can participate in WoW raids without any preparation or skill. As you might guess, the great players lost interest, and that once-great franchise is an afterthought.

It SHOULD take time and careful preparation to obtain top-tier characters. Anything less marginalizes the game, so do your homework, chat with guildies, and make a diligent effort to prepare your roster for that event.

Bahahahaha omg that's hilarious. I'm actually good with a number People at blizzard ent. I played wow and it's actually fun. Although not necessarily into that type of game. Blizzard is still making bank on that game. And families play it. There are people who played it before they had kids and now play it with their kids.

Everyone I've ever mentioned that game to that has stopped playing it, stopped playing it due to it was so fun to play they killed a too much time on it. Every time they go back to it's the same. I talked to people that used to play this game and nowhere near the same answer.

You need to realize when you're getting played. When you should go through hoops obstacles and when not. And what those hoops are. Yeah there's strategic but realize the strategy isn't just by you. Look up psychology behind games getting made.

Again when I say this I'm not calling anyone out. And I'm screenshotting this.
  • Rlex
    160 posts Member
    Options
    bonanza71 wrote: »
    EA win, i will buy ben pack, 'cos i have not chance finish with 3cantina refresh.......
    BUT.... I will never buy anything after i unlock CLS. Dear EA, no more crystal buy, no more pack..... EA lose 1 fanatic player....... U want it, u do it......grat :(

Hahaha did you get warned? I got warned for saying I stopped spending money on this due to... According to them it's the same thing as discouraging others to spend money on this game. Not calling anyone out, just stating what happened.