2 Luke's, 3 Han's, 2 Leia's, and 30+ rebels...what we need is

For the love of god give us Padme, Jar Jar, Jango, Revan, Mother Talzin and a rework for Mace and General Grievous. We get the point you have a serious fetish for Rebels, get over it!

Replies

• Options
    Agreed on everything! (Nightsisters rework too please)
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    For the love of god give us Padme, Jar Jar, Jango, Revan, Mother Talzin and a rework for Mace and General Grievous. We get the point you have a serious fetish for Rebels, get over it!

ALL of this.

Freaking ALL.

+100000
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ...... get over it!
    solid advice ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Someone seriously asking for Jar Jar? Is this the Twilight Zone?
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Nah. We need a generic rebel pilot, rebel trooper, rebel spotter, rebel intercom announcer, and the rebel janitor.
  • Options
    The meta has shifted from rebels to sith back to rebels to empire back to rebels. There is a pattern here i think.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    RevJJ82 wrote: »

Wether you like him or not, he is iconic and everyone knows who Jar Jar is
  • Options
    Moved to, have I to say it ? Feedback/Characters.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    In the June podcast a developer acknowledged that the community is tired of rebels. What did they do? Add more, and rework rebels that were already decent (Leia, Stormtrooper Han) to be even more powerful!

We do not need multiple toons of the same person except in a few circumstances. Vader, Sidious, Luke are the only 3 off the top of my head that deserve it. So much room for other heroes to add before duplicates.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Yep. He lost me there.
  • Options
    MOAR REBELS!!!
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    In the June podcast a developer acknowledged that the community is tired of rebels. What did they do? Add more, and rework rebels that were already decent (Leia, Stormtrooper Han) to be even more powerful!

We do not need multiple toons of the same person except in a few circumstances. Vader, Sidious, Luke are the only 3 off the top of my head that deserve it. So much room for other heroes to add before duplicates.

Waiting on the wiggs rework, cuz you know all 38 Rebels should be arena viable
  • Options
    Sothe wrote: »
    Nah. We need a generic rebel pilot, rebel trooper, rebel spotter, rebel intercom announcer, and the rebel janitor.

LMAOOOOOO! Don't forget Rebel Dentist, Rebel Veterinarian, Rebel Hype man, and Rebel Crossing guard!
  • Options
    Sothe wrote: »

LMAOOOOOO! Don't forget Rebel Dentist, Rebel Veterinarian, Rebel Hype man, and Rebel Crossing guard!

What about endor rebel scout and soldier? They get lonely in pve nodes.
  • Options
    Ewoks helped rebels, plz add tag and synergy!! Also a Rebel vader from the end of the VI movie
  • Options
    All I want is a full team of Anakins and Ahsokas. I'm one short.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I want him too. He may not be everyone's favorite, but if we have CUP and Mob Enforcer, why not an important character from 3 Star Wars films? Heck, George called him "the key to all of this..."
  • Options
    For the love of god give us Padme, Jar Jar, Jango, Revan, Mother Talzin and a rework for Mace and General Grievous.

+1.

Me personally, I'm big on the NightSisters. I've written proposed kits for them, with synergies between NightSister Initiate + Old Daka and between Ventress & NightSister Acolyte.

I really, really want Mother Talzin.

But I'm more than happy to see the galaxy rounded out with these other toons. Although I personally don't see any reason to put Revan in the game (S/he was the star of a game already), there are many people that love the character and when the fanbase loves a character and wants the character in the game, I'll support the fanbase because that's how the game stays healthy.

But yeah. I never bothered with GG b/c he's a hard farm and what do you get at the end? But even if I'm out of luck and behind the meta for not farming GG before the rework, he really, really needs the rework.

i only have Mace because of Fleet Battles, but I agree there as well. Mace was supposed to be un-freakin-stoppable with a lightsaber, but the current Mace would lose 99/100 to Commander Luke Skywalker who hasn't even gotten his Yoda training yet, much less become a Jedi, much less become a master, much less invented his own lightsaber combat form.

Padme is one of the most important characters in the movie. If you think about it, the whole story is Anakin/Vader's story. It's how he fell and how he was redeemed. Yes, he needed Luke and Leia to play their roles (especially Luke) in order to forsake the Dark Side and achieve balance, but Padme was indispensable to the formation of Anakin's character and his eventual transformation into Vader. Not having Padme is every bit as much an oversight as it would be if they never released Darth Sidius.

Jango Fett is an important character in the lore of the movies and shows. Although he doesn't interest me personally, again he's an important character and there is real demand Release him.

Jar Jar is a loathsome character and my personal preference is that he be excluded, but whether I like it or not, he did play an important role in Ep1 and in the rise of Sidius to chancellor and in laying the groundwork for Sid becoming Emperor.

All these characters are important to Star Wars lore. Although Mother Talzin wasn't in the movies, she and the night sisters were incredibly important to galactic history and also to the first successful animated series in the SW universe. She has played a very important role in maintaining interest in the SW franchise so that we could get to the point where we had an Ep7 and a Rogue 1 and a new Han movie. Revan was the complex and interesting hero of KOTOR who bridged the gap between the end of the second trilogy and the first release of The Clone Wars animated series. Revan thus was also important to keeping the mythology alive and the franchise's momentum moving forward so that we could eventually have this new trilogy and this game.

Everyone else on the list was actually in the main-timeline movies. These are all characters with more interesting and developed personalities in the source material than, say Pao.

Please, EA/CG: finish releasing the most important characters before we get our 3rd Leia or 3rd Luke.