What Arena Squad???

I am a level 85 player, completely f2p and recently zaul teams have become less and less viable. Zaul was my first and so far only zeta and I don't think I will be able to invest in another zeta anytime soon. Recently I have been working on my phoenix characters for a 7* Thrawn for the r2 event, and the rebels needed for The Hero's Journey event. It would take a long time to farm characters needed for an arena team, so do any of you guys have a suggestion?
My Swgoh.gg account: https://swgoh.gg/u/emperorpalpatine2310/

Replies

• Options
    You desperately need a tank on your squad. Sith trooper is very viable at 3* G10. Also, you have a Zaul team but you don't have your savage on it.

I would take Vader and palp out, sub in Sith trooper and savage. Or get sith assassin and put her in place of Vader. He is pretty weak if he isn't a zeta lead
  • Options
    You could do MUCH better (top 50 at least) if you put Savage and Sith Assassin/Sith Trooper on your team instead of Vader and Palpatine. Ideally, you would put in Sith Trooper against non-sith teams (because you'll go first every single time assuming you have AT LEAST a speed arrow on all of them) and you would use Sith Assassin (in place of Sith Trooper) against other sith teams so that your whole team can go before any of them.