Is this a decent mid-game squad?

I am level 59 and F2P. Is this a decent team?

Ackbar(L), ATF, Ezra, Leia, Old Ben

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    That team is pretty meh. An under geared wiggs team would destroy you. Definitely not the best F2P team possible. That team is

Wedge (l), biggs, Lando, st Han, palp

I'm assuming your ATF is 3* or 4*. That will really hurt you in the long run. Even a full pheonix squad will do you better at that level honestly.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    Definitely not the best F2P team possible. That team is

Wedge (l), biggs, Lando, st Han, palp

And Wedge's cantina node unlocks at ... what level was i now? But yes until Counts gains acces to that node, he could farm Lando (for both arena and credit heist)
  • Options
    What would be the best guys to pair with Ezra and Ben? Ezra is my strongest character right now.
  • Options
    Counts wrote: »
    What would be the best guys to pair with Ezra and Ben? Ezra is my strongest character right now.

Ezra works well in a Jedi team. If you're using Ben, get QGJ lead.
  • Options
    Counts wrote: »

Ezra works well in a Jedi team. If you're using Ben, get QGJ lead.

A QGJ zeta also still does really well late game.
  • Options
    Okay so I can use QGJ, Ezra, and Old Ben. Whose the best for the last two spots that I can get?
  • Options
    Ben also has the rebel tag now
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say stick with rebels, gets you farther in the long run. Try for Ackbar (until you get Wiggs) Lead, ezra, old ben, leia, and maybe lando. Fulcrum Ahsoka is great but you'll want to star her up when she becomes farmable.

Would also recommend working on empire so you can get r2, and farmboy luke/stHan so you can be ready for commander luke event whenever it comes back.
  • Options
    Your team is different, but it looks like it should work pretty well. I kind of like it. ATF,Leia, and Old Ben all proc Ackbar's lead for assists. I'd stick with it. Also would start farming Wedge as soon as you can, and work on Biggs through galactic war store.
    Jedi isn't good until late game with zetas. At minimum, a top jedi team must include zQGJ, zR2D2, and General Kenobi. The other 2 can be mixed and matched between, JKA, Ezra, zYoda, or even Non Jedi Commander Luke. Potentially Old Ben with a zeta could stand in for Kenobi, but he's still a poor replacement for one of the best characters in the game.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. It's been helpful
  • Options
    Wedge unlocks at level 60 in shipments.....he is level 59 lol. Get wedge. Run the team I told you to, and you will succeed. I guarantee it