FOTP Triple Hits

Thought this was supposed to be fixed? My FOTP is still getting them pretty regularly.

Replies

• Options
    ^ still works on Advantage proc after the second hit. B)
  • Options
    So still not fixed?
  • Options
    I haven't experienced a triple hit since the new update.

Maybe it's because my Geo keeps one-shotting him :p
  • Options
    I think I've seen a few since the app update. Not since todays hard reset though.
  • Options
    I'll keep an eye on him and see if it's stopped since the hard reset.
  • Options
    My FOTP has been 3 shooting all day today. Bout 6-10 times.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I stand corrected. Just had him triple attack me.

Do they even test their bug fixes? :D
  • Options
    Interesting. What a pity I can not use mine if he has this result. Mine has 3 stars and 4000 hp. It is no sense to use him anywhere if it will be killed always first and from only one opponent's shot .
  • Options
    I'm definitely still getting triples.
  • Options
    I still see that as well. I thought thats what its suppose to do. After the update, i hve only seen it happen twice. Before update it was going off like crazy.
  • Options
    So still not fixed?

Confirmed. I just went through a PvP and my kylo was tripled for a KO at full hp
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Barriss's heal on main attack still works when the opponent dodges even though this was in the patch notes in December.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Barriss's heal on main attack still works when the opponent dodges even though this was in the patch notes in December.

Wow...

I'm starting to think they don't even test their own bug fixes. :/
  • Options
    We all pay to test.
  • Options
    This probably was already considered but is Phasma the leader on these teams? Doesn't she grant extra attacks, especially on FO characters?
  • Options
    yeah still seeing barris heal on dodged attacks AND fotp is still triple tapping from time to time. Not MY fotp but I have seen opponent fotp triple tap after patch.
  • Options
    going to have to pay close attention to phasma as I wouldn't be surprised if she's still doing stuff she's not intended to do. Still a lot of phasma leads i'm seeing out there.