I want to buy the OB pack for CLS

If I buy the pack he will 6* immediately, is it even possible to normally grind him to 7* in 4 days?

Replies

• Options
    be prepared to use lots of crystals
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    7 shards/day from natural energy
    15 shards/day from 3x100 crystal refreshes
    10 shards/day from 2x200 crystal refreshes

100 shards will take a bit over 3 days and a bit over 2100 crystals, on average.
  • Options
    No. If you were to buy a pack you still need 100 shards. 4 days is not enough time unless u start going crazy on the refreshes.
  • Options
    3 refreshes a day should make it there. You could start doing 5 to play it safe.
  • ColonelTravis
    365 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Crouching Rancor:

500-700 crystals per day, 4-5 refreshes - 4 days
    1,000 crystals per day, 6 refreshes - 3 days
    That's with an average drop rate every time.
    Cutting it really close and it won't be cheap. Up to you if you have the resources to do it.
  • Options
    I place 10-20 in arena and have been using at least 3 refreshes a day. Im fine with spending a little money. Hopefully it works lol
  • Options
    Crouching Rancor:

500-700 crystal refreshes per day - 4 days
    1,000 crystal refreshes per day - 3 days
    Cutting it really close and it won't be cheap. Up to you if you have the resources to do it.

Thank you
  • Options
    Crouching Rancor:

500-700 crystals per day, 4-5 refreshes - 4 days
    1,000 crystals per day, 6 refreshes - 3 days

less what you get from the arena. so it's a little bit lighter on the crystals.
  • Options
    And with any luck he may show up in shard shop, every little bit helps. Crossing my fingers but not holding my breath for that :D
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    I needed 168 shards and got that in 7 days on three refreshes a day and natural energy, just in time when CL event started. Avg 24 shards a day, simming 3 at a time (sim however you like but I swear by 3 and got the shards to show for it).

You're going to cut it close, and I'd buy 5 refreshes a day just in case if I were you. CL is insanely OP at the moment, I doubt you'll regret it and good luck!
  • Options
    G8 is actally enough
  • Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    7 shards/day from natural energy
    15 shards/day from 3x100 crystal refreshes
    10 shards/day from 2x200 crystal refreshes

100 shards will take a bit over 3 days and a bit over 2100 crystals, on average.

You forgot about the diminishing drop rate for the final few shards
  • Options
    Crouching Rancor:

500-700 crystal refreshes per day - 4 days
    1,000 crystal refreshes per day - 3 days

Thank you

Yeah you should be good. Certainly nowhere near as expensive as some of the other toons like Thrawn
  • Options

You forgot about the diminishing drop rate for the final few shards [/quote]

This^^^.....it happens every time.

• jvvil
    14 posts Member
    Options

This ....... is myth. :p

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    jvvil wrote: »

This ....... is myth. :p

It's not if we are talking about shipment characters like Vader, Jyn, etc. (I know it's not true)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Just give them your debit card with pin number and security code, then they can just take your money whenever they feel like! When the only argument supporting this current trend practices is that no one is forcing you to play/be able to advance; it makes you wonder who decided this was a good idea. PS not a new player!
  • Options
    Definitely do your farming the next few days and wait to see if you get there. Get the OB pack on the last day
  • Options
    Oh and x2 ps, EA up til now would have said you've been good at listening to player feed back. Double drops, a way to sub in another character, or a little help other than releasing $ packs same week as announcement would have went a long way with long time supporters. It's up to us as fans to help get them on track. A game like this should make you feel as if you are accomplishing something or working towards a goal. Current practices make me feel like always behind the 8 ball unless I just open my wallet. Please don't continue on this way, you had one of the better games on market until recently.
  • Options
    I just sim 16 and got 0 shards
  • Options
    Can you only buy the OB pack from the store once?
  • Options
    veejayti wrote: »
    Can you only buy the OB pack from the store once?

Yes
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡