I hope Padmé arrives soon...

Omeah
961 posts Member
I'd love to run Anakin-Padmé-Luke-Leia-Kylo. But seriously she's important enough to be in the game already

Replies

• Options
    I hope she came into the game soon. I agree.
    But you should expect a huge amount of "I hate padme" post.
  • Options
    Anakin needs rework though.

And we need General Jar Jar-Padawan Kenobi (Attacker)-Padme-Black Admiral with Padme-Jango Fett...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    maybe a Boss nass with a slobber taunt XD

In all seriousness, discounting Jar Jar (he's simply an abomination), the Gungans have every right to be added. It seems that the devs are afraid to add too much prequel content...
  • Options
    Jango and Hux>
  • Options
    fanboys probally want kid anakin and multiple versions of c3po in the game but i find the inclusion of nute gunray out of place as i would padme, what you looking for a family reunion or something, eye candy to charm the opponent from attacking, what do you guys want this game to end up being cause it ultimately is on us yall keep begging and it will happen, please no more pointless non battle characters
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin needs rework though.

And we need General Jar Jar-Padawan Kenobi (Attacker)-Padme-Black Admiral with Padme-Jango Fett...

Captain Panaka? XD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    veejayti wrote: »
    fanboys probally want kid anakin and multiple versions of c3po in the game but i find the inclusion of nute gunray out of place as i would padme, what you looking for a family reunion or something, eye candy to charm the opponent from attacking, what do you guys want this game to end up being cause it ultimately is on us yall keep begging and it will happen, please no more pointless non battle characters

Leia, R2D2, FOO, Tarkin, Chopper... They don't fight too, but they are in the game and I like them
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    I'd love to run Anakin-Padmé-Luke-Leia-Kylo. But seriously she's important enough to be in the game already

But.....why?
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »

But.....why?
    No respect intended, but shut up.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.