Ground War Bonus Tier

I put a Zeta on Finn a few weeks ago just to beat this bonus tier. It took me about 10 restarts to get some good RNG, but I finally beat it with ZFinn, Poe, Rey, RT and RP and the rewards are worth all of the cursing I did trying to beat this tier

lnhmrKD.png

Replies

• Options
    Nice...what gear were your characters? I am thinking whether to gear up Resistance now or wait for later...
  • Options
    All are 7* (except RT 6*) lvl 85 with omegas and Finn is G8, Rey G10, Poe G8, RP G8 and RT G8. And they all have the recommended mods based on the Mod Advisor on Crouching Rancor.

You have to make sure you get the right RNG though and land expose or else you get annihilated. The fact that round 1 starts off with a 8 turn volley fire from the B1s is aggravating so you want them to hit Finn and Poe first and then methodically use your expose abilities and most important use the special event ability with Rey
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Welcome to the resistance. Once you gear them up a bit more you can hit auto and come back from rewards in a few minutes

Congrats on the 1st time
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Got it on first try today for the first time too. The Key was to put a zeta on Finn and some speed on Poe (204, not too great but good enough as I didn't want to sacrifice potency). ZR2 helps a lot too. Feels great to give Dooku the beating he deserves. Now I can't wait for the event to refresh so I can crush that annoying fool once again ^^

Team Resistance is such a great and useful team... While I was at it I 3-starred LS9-A with the same team and wonder if I can go further on these LS9 nodes...
  • Options
    I used the 4 original ewoks and R2 all gear 9 and did it first time. No zetas or fancy mods.
  • Options
    Congrats on joining the Resistance, here's your employee handbook and Free Galactic War Rewards For Life (or until expose gets changed) card.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.