Only legendary without a zeta

marauder
124 posts Member
edited August 2017
I think Emperor palpatine deserves a zeta...

r2 has 2
yoda has2
thrawn has 2

Replies

• Options
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Because he is very squishy it might be something like "recover 5% protection whenever an enemy suffers a debuff"
  • Options
    For the leader could remove the divide between Sith and empire gaining health/meter from debuffs, give allies turn meter when critically hit by a rebel/Jedi or gain meter when they resist a debuff them or something to make him the essential empire lead again
  • Options
    Zeta leader ability that gives sith and empire characters offense up and counter chance when foes get tenacity up.

Way too many cleansers made dark side sith teams kinda weak.
  • Options
    can't you empire fanboys ever give it a rest.
  • Options

Nope
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

Nope

we JUST HAD AN EMPIRE PASS. There's NO NEED to buff a character right after buffing the entire faction and adding a gamebreaking legendary who can solo p3 hAAT.
  • Options

Never!
  • Options

Nope

we JUST HAD AN EMPIRE PASS. There's NO NEED to buff a character right after buffing the entire faction and adding a gamebreaking legendary who can solo p3 hAAT.

And if they had given him a zeta we wouldn't be here now would we?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Going to move to the feedback section for better Dev visibility.

I will point out, he's still useful and used a fair amount. Can't wait for him to go full meta with a zeta or 3.
  • Options

Nope

Yeah, with side release of more rebels. So why can't we have some Empire buffs during a Rebel pass?
    no good answer, move along.
  • Options

Nope

If EA listened to you we would never ever get CLS/JKL and every day we get more uesless Empire characters...

I'm betting you want a "EP's shock cannot be resisted or dispelled, and he cannot be defeated if any unit it shocked" as his unique zeta.
  • Options

Nope

If EA listened to you we would never ever get CLS/JKL and every day we get more uesless Empire characters...

I'm betting you want a "EP's shock cannot be resisted or dispelled, and he cannot be defeated if any unit it shocked" as his unique zeta.

I think someone has had a bad experience with weird Uncle Palpy.
  • Options

Nope

Pretty much. Sometimes I forget if this is SW Galaxy of Rebels or SW Galaxy of Rebels.
  • Options

Nope

Yes we just had an empire pass then we got a rebel pass now whose on time rebels..... again