CLS and R2 - whom to zeta first?

Anton23
143 posts Member
edited August 2017
My team on arena is Wedge(leader), R2(Biggs), GK and Chaze. Sometimes I also use zQGJ with R2(zeta on number crunch). I plan to use on arena: CLS, R2, GK and Chaze. I need help with zetas. CLS "It bind all things", "Learn control" and second zeta on R2. What zeta order will you recommend me? Now I have 1 zeta to put on someone.
Any suggestions?
Post edited by Anton23 on

Replies

• Options
    Help me please!
  • Options
    No matter what team you're running, R2 with both zetas will benefit pretty much all LS characters. Luke's zetas will obviously help him. "It Binds All Things" is his most beneficial unique to zeta, but it's definitely second to R2's "Number Crunch." Hope this helps
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say R2 number crunch, CLS it binds all things, R2 combat analysis, CLS learn control is the order to do it. I have r2's number crunch and it is fantastic, and will have my first zeta for CLS tomorrow, which will be put on "it binds all things".
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!
  • Options
    No matter what team you're running, R2 with both zetas will benefit pretty much all LS characters. Luke's zetas will obviously help him. "It Binds All Things" is his most beneficial unique to zeta, but it's definitely second to R2's "Number Crunch." Hope this helps
    Number crunch is already zetad. Bind all things next or R2's combat analysis?
  • Options
    Combat analysis helps the entire team a lot more than Luke's IBAT. IBAT is really just like "Oh look you got resisted, here's some TM for your troubles" whereas combat analysis benefits your team for crits (which they should be doing often and it's a full cleanse for every crit)
    With that being said I would tell you CA > IBAT
  • Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Combat analysis helps the entire team a lot more than Luke's IBAT. IBAT is really just like "Oh look you got resisted, here's some TM for your troubles" whereas combat analysis benefits your team for crits (which they should be doing often and it's a full cleanse for every crit)
    With that being said I would tell you CA > IBAT

I believe you are mixing up It Binds All Things (unique) with Rebel Maneuvers (leader). It Binds All Things with grant turn meter to both Luke and allies when he inflicts a debuff (both his special and basic inflict 2 debuffs) as well as healing luke when he resists a debuff.

I'm not saying Combat Analysis isn't great, I personally will save it for after It Binds All Things.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, duh. Thank you for the correction.