About Luke event

Dear CG. Give us please one more week to open CLS. This deal is good to all of us, you'll get money and we are will open CLS.

Replies

• Options
    Well, think of it: now you'll get at least 5-6 more months to work on whatever characters you're missing :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    Well, think of it: now you'll get at least 5-6 more months to work on whatever characters you're missing :sweat_smile:

Actually not, i have 82\100 OB and 45\85 Luke.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong, another week would've been great. I'm at 98/100 Luke and 7/100 Ben - Highly likely that I won't get him this time. I am pretty sure that you, just like me, expected this event to start after the R2 event (today) and be able to finish farming by the end of Luke's event. I know that's what I planned, but it didn't work out.
  • Options
    How else can they try to cram their store packs down peoples throats? This is wrong! I know it's a business, but by trying to short change your fans/loyal players like this is a bad business model. Now if they refrained from CL showing up in the GW, or making him vital to unlock JL I'd be ok with waiting.
  • Options
    Widowailer wrote: »
    How else can they try to cram their store packs down peoples throats? This is wrong! I know it's a business, but by trying to short change your fans/loyal players like this is a bad business model. Now if they refrained from CL showing up in the GW, or making him vital to unlock JL I'd be ok with waiting.

About GW - that'd be great, but it's not going to happen. What is highly likely to happen is that this event comes around before the next phase of the Hero's Journey.