Any way to grind Zetas that I am missing?

Just want to double check--there is currently no way to purchase or speed up the acquisition of zetas, correct? Just through buying with fleet tokens and collecting in ship challenges?

I wouldn't mind dropping some $ to speed it up but don't see any obvious way to do that. Maybe 7* all my ships to get better rewards at payout each day? Doesn't seem like that would make a huge difference honestly.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    And beating the bonus tier of the flash events
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, those are the only two ways. Maybe level/gear up your pilots too, but that's about all you can do.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

That gives zetas only once.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

It still is a way though
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

I know, but is a way to get them
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Buying them is the intended way of getting them (otherwise there would be a level gate on buying them), so technically the challenge IS the way of speeding up the grind.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I just need literally like eight full zetas for the squad I want to run so I wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    FriedGold wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I just need literally like eight full zetas for the squad I want to run so I wanted to make sure.
    Ooph. Good luck with that. Hopefully they get put into Territory Battles to help you out.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ooph. Good luck with that. Hopefully they get put into Territory Battles to help you out.

Haha... thanks. Leads me to a follow up question...

I have these Rebels which I will eventually use to form a CLS lead squad. None of them currently have zetas.

ST Han - g11
    Wedge - g11
    Biggs - g11
    Lando - g11
    R2 - g10
    Leia - g10
    CLS - g9
    Old Ben - g9

I am also about to 7* GK but he is not geared yet.

I have one full zeta I could put on one of these toons. So do I keep running my empire arena team, which lands me in the top 100 consistently, while I work on zetas and gear, or is there a workable top 50 team in there?

Thanks again guys.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Not all of those characters have zetas, so that's good news. R2 is pretty versatile on many different teams, so I'd personally work on him first.

If you plan on CLS leading a Rebel team with R2 and probably Wiggs, you'll want a tank like STHan or Old Ben. I think you do have some potential there. Just keep working on it and be patient.
  • Options
    Yeah, I am thinking my end goal is CLS (L), R2, Old Ben, GK, and probably Leia. Like I said though, that's 8 zetas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gonna be a while.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am thinking my end goal is CLS (L), R2, Old Ben, GK, and probably Leia. Like I said though, that's 8 zetas. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gonna be a while.

not all of the zeta's you can use on those characters are a huge improvement worthy of giving a zeta (imo). By the time you've collected 8 full zeta's that team probably isn't as good as it currently is either. Chose wisely and you won't regret zeta-ing luke's lead like i did by accident, hehe.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

not all of the zeta's you can use on those characters are a huge improvement worthy of giving a zeta (imo). By the time you've collected 8 full zeta's that team probably isn't as good as it currently is either. Chose wisely and you won't regret zeta-ing luke's lead like i did by accident, hehe.

Which would you zeta? I have heard pretty consistently that both of R2's zetas are awesome.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Which would you zeta? I have heard pretty consistently that both of R2's zetas are awesome.

i agree with that, specially when running a counter lead like luke. I like luke's 2nd unique aswell, it binds all things or something.
    haven't looked into old ben, but that extra taunt seems worht it, but i'm not sure about that one, or using old ben in general for that matter. Don't think leia will improve that much in arena from that zeta, if she gets targeted she dies anyway. And GK doesn't have zeta's (yet).

Save water, drink champagne!