Every week the sever should shift players around

Every week all of the players in all of the servers should be moved so that everyone is in a competitive server. So for example all of the level 20 players would be grouped and level 70 players would be grouped. This way the game stays as a challenge no matter how fast you move up. It makes the game more fun because it remains competitive. No too easy opponents and no too hard of opponents.

Replies

• Options
    not really...

you could just not level up, max out stars and abilities and rule the galaxy easily

lol
  • Options
    Where's the fun in that? The race to reach the top of your server as fast as possible is what motivates spending. Spend money, get there faster and hold the fort. If there's no race and we can all plod along together at the same levels, why would anyone spend at all? I'm sure 100% F2P guys would also lose the motivation, the hardcore players. Will be good only for the casual ones.
  • Options
    Sorry but that's a stupid idea.
  • Options
    While the idea of shifting isn't an easy thing, I like the idea of some kind of "elite challenge". Top 20 on each server get to compete against each other for.... Who knows... Something!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    While the idea of shifting isn't an easy thing, I like the idea of some kind of "elite challenge". Top 20 on each server get to compete against each other for.... Who knows... Something!
    now that's a much better idea!
  • Options

Plus 1. The no 1s in new servers are going to get hammered though :lol:
  • Options
    I thought this was going to suggest RANDOMLY moving people every week, which I think would be awesome, so the servers don't get stale.
  • Karma_Lotus
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    not really...

you could just not level up, max out stars and abilities and rule the galaxy easily

lol

I don't see how you can "max out stars and abilities" without getting any exp unless you only do GW and Arena, which means you have no access to a bunch of good heroes, let alone all the gears required to "rule the galaxy"