Question to Raid Pros &Vets

hi, I am an appointed officer of a relatively new guild, we're attempting to do our very first Heroic AAT run, my question:

"can a newly added guild member (recently from a previous guild and transferred to ours) immediately participate in raids and get its rewards as well?"

the player is officially in our Guild now.. but i think he/she commented that he/she is still unable to make Requests yet, fearing that he/she might not be able to join in the hAAT raid despite the successful guild transfer as there might be a "grace-period" to wait for before the player can join in the fun.

hoping for anyone to shed some light on the matter,

sincerely yours,

Enye164

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I think he should be able to participate
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    if the raid was started before they joined then no, if you start it after they joined im pretty sure they will be able to go in on it
  • Options
    Can't if player joined after the raid was summoned, but if raid summoned after he/she joined, they can participate, the exchange thing have nothing to do with raid participation rules
  • Options
    havent started yet.. we were playing safe. and as an officer, i wanted to include everyone.. so i opted to ask the question first before Launching..

sooo, since the newly accepted and successfully transferred player is already in our guild, once i start the raid, he/she can most def join and get rewards?
  • Options
    havent started yet.. we were playing safe. and as an officer, i wanted to include everyone.. so i opted to ask the question first before Launching..

sooo, since the newly accepted and successfully transferred player is already in our guild, once i start the raid, he/she can most def join and get rewards?
  • Options
    Yes. The only delay is for the gear exchange (24h).
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    Enye164 wrote: »

Yes. I just did this exact thing. Regardless of whether you can donate or not, eligibility for raids is based solely on when they are started. In this case, the transfer will be eligible since he joined before the raid.
  • Options
    roger that, tyvm