Join Our Casual Guild: Heroic Rancor, nAAT

Ori'ramikade 501st is recruiting. We run heroic rancor 2 or 3 times a week and normal aat twice on average. You should have at least one 7* so you can get rancor rewards. The only requirements are being active, and observing the raid rules. We define active as active within the last 10 to 12 days. We have a 24 hour zero damage rule on the Rancor raid. If you're unfamiliar with that, it means that for the first 24 hours of the rancor raid you enter with a single toon, don't attack the boss, and then die. This gives everybody a chance to get rewards. Once 24 hours is up, have at it. If this is violated three times, then the offender is booted.

We're working on heroic aat teams. If you want to develop your roster and move on, cool. If you want to stick around, cool. We'll get to it eventually.

We have 3 spots available. We recently set up a discord channel, I'm bertie wooster#7100 on there. Discord isn't required, but in game chat is almost useless for coordination and passing information around on. When we switch to hAAT and/or when territory battles launch, the stronger players will probably need that to coordinate. Send me an ally request 598 838 388. Once that is accepted, leave your current guild and an invite to our guild will be sent. Alternately, contact me on discord in case the guild fills up in the meantime.

Some of us are on swgoh database. If you haven't synced up your account yet, you should. It lets you search your mods easily. We don't require that either.

https://swgoh.gg/g/13369/oriramikade-501st/

Replies