How do I report my energy being taken from bronzium?

I tried EA help and they told me to restart my game. I gave screenshots of the events.

Replies

• Darren008
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Wow that's weird.

• Options
    LMAO crazy!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Thank you for your report. We have this flagged as a bug. Please note that the energy minus is just a visual bug and it occurs when you open a Bronzium pack after you have previously lost connection while SIM-ing battles (Light Side/Dark Side/ Cantina). No actual energy is lost.
  • Options
    Well I didn't get any rewards from my sim so I lost rewards or I lost energy.
  • Options
    Darren008 wrote: »

Or maybe..
    Thank you for your report. We have this flagged as a bug. Please note that the energy minus is just a visual bug and it occurs when you open a Bronzium pack after you have previously lost connection while SIM-ing battles (Light Side/Dark Side/ Cantina). No actual energy is lost.

So you did get rewards and just didn't see it...
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Darren008 wrote: »

Or maybe..

So you did get rewards and just didn't see it...

I would agree but since it didn't have any speed mods unused at the time and didn't have any speed mods after the incident, I would assume I didn't get any. Unless they visually changed to health mods or they're invisible.
  • Options
    How can I write to EA?