What I expected
28% 25 votes
Not strong enough
3% 3 votes
Not sure yet
15% 14 votes

Replies

• Options
    I think Luke deserves to be the most powerful unit in the game.

Although i hope this doesn't lead to a new power creep with everyone that comes after being even stronger, and having more and more abilities/zetas.
    He should remain the best until Jedi Luke
  • Options
    My question is, if ep5 Luke can solo the Rancor and P1 of the tank. What kinda crazy crap will the ep6 version do
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    My question is, if ep5 Luke can solo the Rancor and P1 of the tank. What kinda crazy **** will the ep6 version do

One shot the Rancor
  • Options
    Just drop the door on the Rancor with ROTJ luke and it dies.
  • Options
    NinFang wrote: »

Having a "most powerful unit" in a game like this is an absolute failure of game design, it just means we get less diversity and more people building around that unit.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I figured Luke would be a good toon. I didn't think he'd be THIS good, considering there is at least 1 other version of him coming out (my guess is 2 more).
  • Options

Having a "most powerful unit" in a game like this is an absolute failure of game design, it just means we get less diversity and more people building around that unit.

^ Truth
  • Options

Although i hope this doesn't lead to a new power creep with everyone that comes after being even stronger, and having more and more abilities/zetas.

Jedi Luke maybe, but not this version of Luke. He shouldn't hold a candle to Vader or Palps.
  • Options

Jedi Luke maybe, but not this version of Luke. He shouldn't hold a candle to Vader or Palps.

I think he's too good as well. Vader should destroy him. Did no one see ESB?? Lol did I not see Vader toy with him before getting mad and just beating down on him. Isn't this the Luke we got now? ?
  • Options
    exactly what I expected. Not saying he isn't very powerful, he is, but that was too be expected and he usable in every part of the game (except DS and ships (yet)).
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    Just drop the door on the Rancor with ROTJ luke and it dies.

ROTJ Luke will have +100% damages with doors.
    Ewoks kill with rock and trees, he'll kill with doors !
  • Options
    I think we will see the last jedi luke before ROTJ luke
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Options
    What I've been noticing is that Luke isn't necessarily surprisingly OP. He's an okay character (in arena, I'm talking). He's got a dispel, with buff immunity is nice, and he's a strong attacker. Most of our other OP characters are support or tank (GK, Thrawn, Nihilus) and don't hit nearly as hard.

However, he still gets Fractured with the best of them, annihilated just as easily. What makes him strong is he is a decent rebel leader with strongly reworked rebels. CLS + Raid Han or Leia together, ouch. Throw in a counter attacking Fulcrum and it starts to hurt.
  • Haxthar
    156 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Agreed this is supposed to be Empire Strikes Back Luke right? And he gets his kitten handed to him by Vader
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on