(7* Thrawn users please help) Minimum Phoenix requirements for Thrawn 7* Stars

AzboAzer
11 posts Member
edited August 2017
As many of you will have been doing I have been farming Phoenix shards and gearing them for the next Thrawn event. My thrawn is 5* and I really want him 7* next time!

I want to collate as much information as possible from all who have him at 7*.... screenshots of your Phoenix would help the community a ton!

IMG_2593.png[/url]

This is my Phoenix above, abilities all level 7... it would be great to be able to not use any gear i want to use on better characters like Thrawn himself, CLS, GK etc. It seems Ezra is key too but it would save me a lot of cantina energy if I could skip him.

I have half decent arena mods so would be beautiful if I could switch them and maybe use a few key Omega upgrades instead of upgrading gear... long shot I know but this is why I want as many screenshots and info as possible from you guys to make this possible for more players next time round :)

Replies

• Options
    [img][/img]IMG_2593.png
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    If you are going for under-geared, leave Sabine on the bench. If you are okay with trying for good rng about 200 times, g8 is plenty. If you only want to do it a few times, all g8 except Ezra at g9 and you'll get it without much trouble.
  • Options
    You have enough there if you get godly RNG. If you want to increase your probability of getting it done sooner, you want to average G9. For this event in particular, I would gear them all except Sabine. Don't be afraid to gear Ezra as he's a very good toon. You'll also need to omega Hera's leader ability.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/collection/?f=phoenix
    Ezra was g10 at the time. Zeb is key.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    If you are going for under-geared, leave Sabine on the bench. If you are okay with trying for good rng about 200 times, g8 is plenty. If you only want to do it a few times, all g8 except Ezra at g9 and you'll get it without much trouble.

This guy knows what's up
  • Options
    Just make sure your abilities are at 7, to be safe if you're looking to try to beat the event without getting them to X or above.
  • Options
    Thanks for the speedy responses guys! great info and most of all you are giving me more hope haha id be happy enough to try it alot but id get impatient and dump some extra resources if i was coming just short.

I will continue to get Ezra to 7* then and prioritize his gear. Should i hold off going to Lv85 or just do it for security?

All abilities are level 7... id love to spend a couple omegas over the gear (Carbantis) as everyone im working on needs them including my new shiny CLS. Does anyone know of any other super effective Omegas that helps?
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    AzboAzer wrote: »
    Thanks for the speedy responses guys! great info and most of all you are giving me more hope haha id be happy enough to try it alot but id get impatient and dump some extra resources if i was coming just short.

I will continue to get Ezra to 7* then and prioritize his gear. Should i hold off going to Lv85 or just do it for security?

All abilities are level 7... id love to spend a couple omegas over the gear (Carbantis) as everyone im working on needs them including my new shiny CLS. Does anyone know of any other super effective Omegas that helps?

So I did it with a G10 Hera, G9 Ezra, G9 Kanan, G8 Chopper and G8 Zeb. Omega on Hera leader is absolutely required. I also tossed an Omega on Kanan's unique for the extra counter chance and heals for everyone. You don't need Hera at G10. I did that prior to the event coming out when I convinced myself that Phoenix would be meta due to the shared uniques . I was wrong of course. In any case, Ezra at G9 and Kanan at G9 were the turning points for me. Hope that helps.
  • Options

This. I did the all g8 route: https://swgoh.gg/u/indominable j/collection/?f=phoenix

Everyone was modded for +70-90 speed. Getting Zeb's potency above 70% seemed to be the sweet spot.
  • Options

This. I did the all g8 route: https://swgoh.gg/u/indominable j/collection/?f=phoenix

Everyone was modded for +70-90 speed. Getting Zeb's potency above 70% seemed to be the sweet spot.

AMAZING NEWS! What Omegas did you have?

So i seem good where i am with my arena mods and good RNG, i will save gear when the event is announced for an extra push and keep getting my shards in :)

Once again thanks for the great feedback, this community rocks!
  • Options
    Pretty sure just the uniques/lead. I haven't done anything to the characters since the event, so whatever you see on the link there.
  • Options
    Do you need 5 7* toons to unlock Thrawn at 7*? Can't remember the requirements of these events.
  • Options
    Yes thats right
    Do you need 5 7* toons to unlock Thrawn at 7*? Can't remember the requirements of these events.

Yep thats correct 5 7* Phoenix

Just Found another great Thread for low gear strategy....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/117443/7-thrawn-with-g8-phoenix-without-sabine
  • Options
    Working hard to get shards to 7* the team. Not sure if I will make it. At least, I might be able to get thrawn at 5*. My biggest problem is credits to level them all up in time. Most are at lvl 55. Oh, and leveling up their abilities. I swear there is too much to do all the time to keep up. Didn't even get CLS.