The Dread Masters Seeking Active Players

Nocifer_Deathblade
29 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hello Interested Players,

The Dread Masters Guild needs about 15 new players who would be active for long time.

Our guild is 1.5 years old and been very active and still farming T7 heroic Rancor raids all the time and almost ready for T7 heroic tank raids but all the sudden few months ago, about 15 members just went inactive for weeks especially during this summer for some reason..

So I need replacements to weed those 10 ish (I already kicked out 5) inactives to keep our guild very active especially to be ready for Territory battles soon..

I am long-time active leader for our guild who play daily for 1.5 years with some days off and I am still dedicated to keep this guild alive and active. I just need new replacements..

If you are interested, please join our guild if you want to be part of T7 heroic Rancor raids. Don't expect us to do T7 Heroic Tank raids for many months. If your small guild wants to merge then let me know so I can work out with the merger but gotta keep my guild intact.

Thanks,
Nocifer Deathblade
Leader and Founder of The Dread Masters

Replies

• Options
    We need more active players especially those who love to do all TBs! We will get 13 stars at end of our TB on first run and we expect to gain more stars over each TB as we add more active members. Only 31/45 of members participates so far and many are just young players so need more active players doesn't matter if young (40+ only) or veterans to help us to move forward.

Come and apply! :)
    Nocifer Deathblade
  • Options
    We need more players to join our guild. We still do 13 or 14 stars in last all TBs but we just need more blood about 15 more active players to get our guild to be more active. We have about 35 active members so we are looking for 15 more players. If a small guild is looking for a merger then can contact me to be merged into our guild. We would like to progress beyond 14 stars.. We are close to be able to do Heroic HAAT but just need more players..

This guild was found as soon as guild system was introduced by the way..

Thank you.
    Nocifer Deathblade
  • Options
    Hello all, We still are seeking more lvl 65+ players to join our guild to be able to help with our TB better. We like active, dedicated players. We have about 12 slots. If any small guilds of 10 active players would like to join then let me know. :) My guild doesn't want to be part of multi guilds alliance system at all btw.. Our guild has 29m GP by the way.
    Nocifer Deathblade