Yoda

So is Yoda a good character or not? I'm getting mixed messages about him.Screen-Shot-2016-11-26-at-4.14.07-PM.png

Replies

• Options
    Weak against Seagulls.

He's good on offence but his kit is too complex for the AI to use on defence.
  • Options
    Weak against Seagulls.

I got the reference :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    He's very effective in a jedi team (especially if you dont have GK) and in the rancor raid when the rancor has >50% health, but thats about it
  • Options
    If he had bigger feet he'd do better, but putting a fish in the enemy basket is a pretty sweet passive unique!
  • Options
    Weak against Seagulls.

Lol seagulls
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    If he had bigger feet he'd do better, but putting a fish in the enemy basket is a pretty sweet passive unique!

Oh yeah, I forgot he did that. He owes you an apology...but don't hold your breath.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    he needs to be under zQGJ lead in a jedi team with his battle meditation zeta'd and great speed mods, then he can give your whole team ten up and foresight b4 the other team goes, but his damage is meh, altho he does stun...
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    I run Rex, Boba, zYoda, DN, and zKylo. He plays a huge part in my squad keeping tenacity up and foresight going. He can also reduce TM occasionally, so you can slow down the other team's key players. If you can get him fast enough to go first, foresight and tenacity up in the opening round will screw up a lot of team's strategies. Drops like a stone on defense though.
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Meh. Was decent at mid level when Jedi were my third team. I more or less went after him in order to play other content besides arena, and to get the achievement. Almost doesn't seem quite worth it now. Thought he was going to become relevant again by being required for Jedi Luke, but now they are introducing Hermit Yoda, thus making him even more obsolete.