selling excesive gear

Pls give us option to sell/scrap/convert/snything with gear we have, i realy fail to see a reason to stockpile 4000+ of certain gear. We have option to sell not needed mods, why not gear too ?

Replies

• Options
    Hmm, no comments, so does that mean that everyone is happy with current situation ?
  • Options
    No i came here to post that same question. Why should i have 1000 of an item and not be able to get level 3 gear hologram. I get them but way to slowly for how many i need.
  • Options
    I have been so frosted to have thousands of gear that I don't require and zero of everything I need to upgrade my characters. Should be an option to trade in 100 useless shards for 1 required shard. Seems fair. This game is very unbalanced. The gear I need is only availbeble on raids that requires maxed out characters but I can't do enough damage to win the gear I need to upgrade my toons. So weak toons means no winnable upgrades. If EA doesn't balance this game soon, I'll be abandoning it.
  • Options
    I would rather exchange loads of uneeded gear for a very small amount of needed gear. That would be a pretty neet feature.
  • Options
    Today game loved me, finished first in aat normal raid. Reward ? 2x gold gear, yeach you say...well except these were chalenges rewards which i have over 1500+....only to have third reward purple gear...which i have over 2500+, .. I thought..whats the point of doing all this pain of doing raid ?
    And we need to do something with all these usless exces gear, sell it for some credits, even for very low payout, allow us it to convert it to some other gear , doesnt matter if it will be random or chosen gear. But pls do something.