CLS Last Tier

LordDirt
5010 posts Member
Finally got to the last tier and I am struggling. Do I have a chance?

R2 - G9
Leia - G9
Han - G8
Luke - G8

What mods should I use?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Options
    I succeeded last night with that exact lineup. Mods were mostly a random assortment of Mk V with a few IV.

Rely on R2 and Leia to power through. Wait to stealth Leia until R2 can smoke, then she gets offense up & turn meter each time. Save STH's taunt until the last battle, just try and keep all alive and have smoke ready. On the last battle, do all this & use STH taunt to keep attention off Luke and Leia as much as possible. With R2, when not running smoke screen or burn try to strategically pick targets to stun.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I succeeded last night with that exact lineup. Mods were mostly a random assortment of Mk V with a few IV.

What did it for me was relying on R2 and Leia to power through. Wait to stealth Leia until R2 can smoke screen, then she gains offense up and turn meter every time. Save STH's taunt until the last battle, just try and keep everyone alive and have smoke screen ready. On the last battle, do all this and also use STH taunt to keep attention off Luke and Leia as much as possible. With R2, when not running smoke screen or burning, strategically pick targets to try and stun to reduce the # of enemy turns.

I had my doubts about making it through and was about to try and gear STH up to 9 to help him live longer but I made it through last night.

Good luck!
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    I can get it down to three troopers but no further.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for your help, after switching numerous mods I finally completed it with Leia barely surviving!
  • Options
    Awesome! Sounds just like my encounter. Got down to a shootout between Leia and the last ST. Congrats!