Ackbar not viable all abilities still bugged.

his speed leader ability bugged. Just had entire enemy non speed boosted team go before my speed boosted Han...
His armor penetration boost ability bugged. Either doesn't display or just does nothing.

It's a trap won't remove healing immunity and is bugged.

Don't waste your credits folks. What a joke.

Replies

• Options
    He'll get his fix, I'm sure. I think there's a high chance the rebel event will follow the Jedi event, and I'm sure they'll fix him once everyone has the toon and starts complaining. I have 4* Ackbar and intend to get Han or possibly Greedo next.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/12665/qgj-speed-leadership-different-in-arena-or-visual-bug

What does your speed say in arena rank submenu? I'm wondering if other toons suffer from this too :)
  • Options
    his speed leader ability bugged. Just had entire enemy non speed boosted team go before my speed boosted Han...
    His armor penetration boost ability bugged. Either doesn't display or just does nothing.

It's a trap won't remove healing immunity and is bugged.

Don't waste your credits folks. What a joke.

Is that true? Can someone confirm this?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    well, i'll unlock ackbar in a couple days. can anyone confirm if his speed leader skill is not applying to rebels?
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    well, i'll unlock ackbar in a couple days. can anyone confirm if his speed leader skill is not applying to rebels?

No, I only have Luke and Ackbar. I thought they fixed speed, so this wouldn't make sense.

His cleanse is still bugged tho. Rarely works against heal blocks
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

No, I only have Luke and Ackbar. I thought they fixed speed, so this wouldn't make sense.

so your luke is moving faster than without ackbar, right? i hope to pair him up with my han and biggs to have some fun in arena
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Ackbar needs to be fixed. Removing all debuffs properly would make him a quality toon overall.
  • Options
    Ackbar "cleanse" also doesnt remove offense down (tarkin's if im not mistaken) in PVE. About his leadership, im not sure. Still a week before unlocking luke and han. Hope they fix him immediately like they did with rex in today's patch.
  • Options
    Ackbar is the key leader to make the rebels viable

Speed boost and cleanse, if they don't work / bugged then he is useless

Ack with Leia, Han, rebel scout and either healer or Luke/Biggs is the team
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    They really need to fix characters whose abilities don't work as a top "within the week" priority. You can't just release characters with abilities that do not operate as specified. What kind of game does that...

Another example is Ventris. Why does she not get her rampage buff when she deals the killing blow. Mechanics being played out need some serious overhaul.
  • Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

so your luke is moving faster than without ackbar, right? i hope to pair him up with my han and biggs to have some fun in arena

It's hard to test, since my Ackbar is 3500k power less than my starting toons. I can't throw him in GW or arena without getting demolished.

I think rebel teams have a shot in the future. Biggs is kinda bad as a warning, but Luke, Han and Hoth Scout are passable
  • Options
    So , I ll have to test it myself I guess.... oh well
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    VicSetac wrote: »
    They really need to fix characters whose abilities don't work as a top "within the week" priority. You can't just release characters with abilities that do not operate as specified. What kind of game does that...

Another example is Ventris. Why does she not get her rampage buff when she deals the killing blow. Mechanics being played out need some serious overhaul.

In principle i agree it "should be a priority" but they need to step with caution. We don't know the cause of these bugs, fixing them could involve an app store level update and or cause other game balancing issues.

Anyone remember how fixing the speed system nerfed poe? ... Yeah me neither ;)
  • kizito
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Have to note Plo Koon also. His basic was supposed to 100% remove one positive buff from an enemy and gain defense up, but most of the time he just gains the defense up but the positive buff on the opponent was not dispelled..
    If it was fixed a clone team would be viable
  • Options
    It is time for this to get fixed already
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Here you have a video of my team https://youtu.be/nljNskhcu3c
    Ackbar 6* 79/100
    Han 7*
    Luke 7*
    Biggs 7*
    Lummi 7*
  • Options
    @Vader_Be_Hatin Nice! thanks for sharing :)
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    Here you have a video of my team https://youtu.be/nljNskhcu3c
    Ackbar 6* 79/100
    Han 7*
    Luke 7*
    Biggs 7*
    Lummi 7*

nice. his speed leadership is working then. glad to see it and thanks!
    mighty chlorians