Triple zCLS in GW...and how to break his face.

The team he's leading makes no difference. take the out 1 by 1 if, regardless of you lose teams doing so. BUT...save your strongest TM reduction and ability block characters. CLS is only a severe threat when he buffs himself. Prevent the buff, he's squishy.

Replies

• Options
    Squishy? DN or Thrawn to take out the tank and then Wiggs him. Simples.
  • Options
    Squishy: lacking real prot.
    And yes :)
  • Options
    squishy? My Luke has 55K+ combined health and protection. Plus he heals himself every third turn.
  • Options
    squishy? My Luke has 55K+ combined health and protection. Plus he heals himself every third turn.

So Raid Han takes around 40k of that and stuns him before you can move and then any high damage character kills him?
  • Options
    That's why you need CLS with high health & protection plus Zeta raid Han ;)
  • Options
    That's why you need CLS with high health & protection plus Zeta raid Han ;)

There's why you counter with Wiggs.
  • Options
    Not if you run Chaze too. Wiggs empty straight into him.....if one of them didn't get stunned in the 1st place:)
  • OrionAssante1
    356 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    -
    Post edited by OrionAssante1 on
  • Options
    yeah can agree in guild war vs a Zcls (l), han zolo, Zr2d2, chaze, its simply broken. Han basically destroys one of your characters before the battle even begins and if you can't cc R2D2 he then makes everyone invisible beside baze who is a brick wall (as we all know). Finally you can't run aoe because of the 50% counter chance and then can't run debuff heavy teams because of r2d2's zeta (plus chirrut's cleanse). Its simply broken no other way to describe it.
  • Algeroth
    51 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    No, wrong, you cant say that. These characters are rebels and therefore function as intended. To be broken is the target state for this faction.
  • Options
    All rebel WAI ... no matter how OP they may seem.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Options
    I think they lack on defense, I was able to take out Zhan Solo with my whole DS squad, what an abomination !!! that should have not happened.
  • ZetaShooter88
    270 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    ATRAPITIS wrote: »
    yeah can agree in guild war vs a Zcls (l), han zolo, Zr2d2, chaze, its simply broken. Han basically destroys one of your characters before the battle even begins and if you can't cc R2D2 he then makes everyone invisible beside baze who is a brick wall (as we all know). Finally you can't run aoe because of the 50% counter chance and then can't run debuff heavy teams because of r2d2's zeta (plus chirrut's cleanse). Its simply broken no other way to describe it.

I don't know if "broken" is the right word but it's definatly a pain in the kitten. I faced this same team in GW and couldn't get by it either. CLS has definatly changed the meta. Run rebels or go home lol
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Sacrifice a Wiggs team to take out CLS, then it's pretty easy with any follow-up team.