Easy to gear, yet effectiv yesterdays toons

banjo1071
312 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi
Some toons have fallen out of the focus, but with TB coming somewhere in the future, they might come in handy. Some of them are (compare to the A-premiums) relativly easy to gear or easy to aquire through the stores.

Heres my list
1. Genosian Soldier, still packs some punch
2. Lando. Cape, Moustache, Monster-AOE, do i have to say more
3. QGJ, OK he is part meta..
4. Tarkin
5. Biggs
6. Daka
7. the IG-8is
8. Mace (once he gets a zeta)
9. Poggle
10. JKN+Ashoka

and last, but not least a real classic:

Lumi (ok, shes a bit of grind..)

What are your fallen, but still shiney diamonds?

Replies

• Options

A bit dated (so right on topic) but AhnaldT101 did a nice list,

https://www.youtube.com/embed/kB-dff8W0q4
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Asaj Ventris could be added to the list. With tb coming another aoe dispell could come in handy. She is very very easy to max gear.
    Clone sgt is another toon that is very very easy to get to g10.
  • Options
    Assaj has some great tools. Her health steel is off the charts I rarely used her special to heal and saved it for aoe dispell. Though with all the auto buffs and auto stealths its not as useful anymore.
  • Options
    I'm fairly uneducated on some of the terms in the game. What is AoE and RNG? thanks.
  • Options
    Counts wrote: »
    I'm fairly uneducated on some of the terms in the game. What is AoE and RNG? thanks.
    AoE: Area of Effect. An ability that targets all enemies (or friends, in the case of healing/buffs).
    RNG: Random Number Generator. The process of randomization that determines which attacks get dodged or what prizes you get.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Tarkin is awesome

Tarkin is a monster ;)
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Another easy to gear ... yoda..... ridiculously simple
    dooku too
    geonisian soldier is just extremely simple
  • Options
    7_GSTF wrote: »
    Another easy to gear ... yoda..... ridiculously simple
    dooku too
    geonisian soldier is just extremely simple

I personally don't really like fast character with low damage. I like decent speed, but hit hard.. geonesian soldier, clone sarge, is my favorite :smiley:
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Sun Fac was probably the quickesr farm I've had if you're willing to ignore ships/zetas a little . Best to get before you hit the zeta stage. One refresh I got a triple Fac and then he showed up in guild store at the same time.

Very useful tank too. Only really outdated because of Thrawn/Zavage making HAAT P3 making Chirpatine less desirable.
  • Options
    Buff Plo Koon!
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Sun Fac was probably the quickesr farm I've had if you're willing to ignore ships/zetas a little . Best to get before you hit the zeta stage. One refresh I got a triple Fac and then he showed up in guild store at the same time.

Very useful tank too. Only really outdated because of Thrawn/Zavage making HAAT P3 making Chirpatine less desirable.
    I wouldn't call him easy to gear though. :)

• 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    ima gun di as well
    one pit raid piece to gear 10!
  • Options
    I hear Sid is supposed to be real easy to gear. Ive got savage to g10 and one piece away from 11 and the worst he's got is stun cuffs
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    AOE is dead with CLS lead
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine?

One of the easiest to gear in the game and is pretty useful in a number of places, including HAAT.
  • Options
    Rotor wrote: »
    AOE is dead with CLS lead

R2 called and said his stealth disagrees with you
  • Options
    Man now Zaul is on the phone!