Hard node refresh steals crystals

Swordd
161 posts Member
I have had a few hundred crystals stolen by bugged hard node refreshes. To recreate:

Sim all remaining battles on a hard node.
Hit multi sim on the next screen.
A pop-up appears telling you that you have to refresh the node.
Refresh the node.
Instead of simming the node, cancel out of the node.

You will have 0 battles available on the node, but will be missing crystals.

Please fix and also let me know how I can get my crystals back...I paid real world money for those so I expect that this will be addressed. It took a number of times happening before I realized that the crystals were being taken. The cost to refresh the node does not go up after the crystal theft, so the only way to know they are missing is if you knew exactly how many crystals you started with.

Replies

• Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Bump. I hope "game literally steals money" can be prioritized over "I don't understand the game mechanics so I am reporting a bug"
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Swordd wrote: »
    Bump. I hope "game literally steals money" can be prioritized over "I don't understand the game mechanics so I am reporting a bug"

One would certainly hope so.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    @Sirlagzalott how long have you noticed this for? I never refreshed hard nodes before until they increased the battles to 5, but I suspect it has been going on quite a while and a lot of crystals are due to players who didn't even know they were missing....
  • Options
    Is this really the correct place to submit a bug? Is there a separate ea support area where you can actually talk to someone?
  • Options
    I already tried to ask devs a response but nothing happened on this forum. Fast way to accomplish something is to open a ticket and ask for a refund. It's pretty annoying by the way..
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Where do you open the ticket? Just EA customer support? Sorry for the questions...
  • Options
    Where do you open the ticket? Just EA customer support? Sorry for the questions...

Exactly
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Options

Exactly

Great, thank you!