Question about Teebo

So i recently got lucky and got Teebo with a bronzium pack, and since i'm still short on characters (recently unlocked Lumi too) i was wondering if he's worth the resources, since 1/2 of my light team is kind of weak, i wanted to switch either Ewok Scout or Clone Sergeant for Teebo, but is he even strong/good?

Replies

• Options
    He is pretty good in the rank challenge.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    He is pretty good in the Tank challenge.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Teebo is a very decent leader to confuse the AI of the opponent and has high health. Bit risky to use as if too many characters are stealthed they will shoot down a key which did not. Kind of a gamble but fun to go with him. I have him at three star and switch him for lead with a 4* Ima-gun Di. Works well for GW. I have a 4* Elder too and they work fine in conjunction. Nothing bad about him. Also easy to farm for higher level considering the drop rate of the node. I have not used any redeem on him.
  • Options
    You should use him as leader with Poe or Han and 1-2 healers 1-2 cannons
    Lumi FOTP IG86 is good
  • Options
    He works great for me in GW.

Whenever I need some furry little meatbags to soak up damage before sending in the A team, he does yeoman service. ;)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I think he could work, but 7* Lumi is a must for GW and helps in PVP. I'd consider him in the future
  • Options
    He is one of the characters I mainly use for Tank Challenge. He is farmed easily in GW, but there are more important characters in GW. I think, if you really need a Tank with stealth, then Teebo is good.
  • Options
    I use Teebo for everything, he has great health, average damage but gives your team great ability to survive via stealth. I have ewok scout and elder both at *5 if I get them both to *6 my ewok max annoyance team will be my permanent rotation starters.
  • Options
    He is good for trying to hide glass cannons in GW in pair with a taunter. They will all die though
  • Options
    If your roster is limited, he is worth it for a bit though I wouldn't farm him. Let him be GW fodder and level/gear up to a point say 45-50. Later on though, you can come back to him and create a shell game team with him and elder.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi