Level up which of these (not tutorial) 3-star characters

I have Stormtrooper Han, Talia, Fives, Luke Skywalker, IG-88, and Count Dooku.

Count Dooku is good (lightning and often counterattacks), but I heard Fives is good, too. Who should I level up more.

Level 44 Chewbacca 43 (lots of health+attack)
Ally code: 781-258-128

Replies

• Fettfrenzy
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Fettfrenzy wrote: »
    I have Stormtrooper Han, Talia, Fives, Luke Skywalker, IG-88, and Count Dooku.

Count Dooku is good (lightning and often counterattacks), but I heard Fives is good, too. Who should I level up more.

Level 44 Chewbacca 43 (lots of health+attack)
    Ally code: 781-258-128
    This is my first write. Please answer me about character power.
  • Options
    IG-88 is awesome when you level him up... Tons of damage and ability blocks. His routine hit for me is in the 3000-4000 range. I highly recommend leveling him up. Especially if you have other droids.
  • Options
    IG-88 is my only droid, though. THANKS!!! :p
  • Options
    Dooku is good on level 43-44. My other 3-stars are trying to catch up. Fives looks promising lvl 28 and has 1189 pwr
  • Options
    Fives sucks... Luke is pretty good. Dooku for sure. You need to start unlocking sid from arena and luminara from gw
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I got 14/80 Lumi shards now
  • Options
    I use fives in my main squad. He is the only tank I use and if I loose he is always the last to die.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Sid and lumi are a must for f2p
  • Options
    Saw that with ally CT-5555
  • Options
    Sorry for this question, what is f2p? Also tell me other terms.
  • Options
    Dooku is great but he's hard to farm shards for until very late (69 i think?). I'm slow farming him from hard battles but it's.... slow. Luke is an easy farm and has good damage, he might be your first target if you aren't going for Geo Soldier instead from cantina.
  • Options
    Right now my fives has 70% counter attack and +50 counter attack damage. Not many tanks can compete with that
  • Options
    I have regular Geonosian Soldier, not Poggle.
  • Options
    Is your Geo Soldier already farmed to 7*? That's that I'm working on before I move on to the next cantina character. A 7* has a huge advantage over a 3*, it's not just level bunt * rank and gear level.
  • Options
    Sorry for this question, what is f2p? Also tell me other terms.

Free to play
  • Fettfrenzy
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No, I don't promote toons. Is it worth it? Is it easier to promote 1-2 stars = 3-4 star character pwr or vice versa? How hard its its? Better than leveling up?
  • Options
    doku and ig 88 are decent higher levels, luke falls of heavily...
  • Options
    No, I don't promote toons. Is it worth it? Is it easier to promote 1-2 stars = 3-4 star character pwr or vice versa?

Yes. It does get progresivemy more difficult to promote characters but a 1* geo soldies is useless and a 7* geo soldier is borderline overpowered. It makes a huge difference.

As you get farther in the game no character under 5* will be usable.
  • Options
    WHAT?!?!
  • Options
    Yes it's all about farming those shards.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Is your Geo Soldier already farmed to 7*? That's that I'm working on before I move on to the next cantina character. A 7* has a huge advantage over a 3*, it's not just level bunt * rank and gear level.

I agree but would say go to 5* or 6* then use resources to star up other characters as there are diminishing returns and a lot of resources needed to to get from 6-7 plus 1 mil credits to upgrade. Once you have them geared at 6* and a full team add 7th star. If you are FTP easiest teams to put together that are good all around and are easy to farm are:
    GS, Sid, Lumi, Kylo, Phasma, IG-86, are all very easy characters to farm that are solid in arena. Qui Gon and Rey are great but are slow going, Rey especially.
  • Options
    As a free to play player, try and keep the characters you are focusing investment on to characters that have easily famrable shards. So characters like Luminara and Darth Sidious are almsot always the first pickups because they are so easy to farm from gw / arena shipments. A 6* sidious will likely kill and entire team of 1* characters at the same level.

The star level a character has when it is unlocked has absolutely n bearing on its final power, and all characters cost the exact same amout of shards to get to any star level.

Take Ahsoka, unlocks at 2* for 25 shards, and Geo Soldier, unlocks at 1* for 10 shards. or 15 more shard Geo is 2*, they both cost 25 shards to 2*. its the same for everything, getting any character to 4* costs 80 shards, its just that some characters don't unlock a all until 4*.
  • Options
    Dooku, 88, Luke, in that order.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information